Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Feb 18, 2021 at 1:44 AM Post #3,287 of 4,755
@Matez,
Could you please tell me which cable would be suitable for the Beyerdynamic DT1990 Pro? Is it the same as for the AKG 712?

Feb 18, 2021 at 3:47 AM Post #3,288 of 4,755
Received this some days ago, since I needed an extension cable from my stationary Cayin toob amp to my couch. 😁
Initial impression: looks great, very pliable, big thumbs up for entirely recyclable packaging. Forza was communicating through the process, and I'm very satisfied. Wouldn't mind buying from Forza again if need be. Recommended.

FAW Copper Series Mk2/Hybrid Series Extender - 3,5 F > 6,3 M Neutrik plugs, nylon sleeved @ 2,5 meters

Price was 2/3rds of my HE400i 2020, but the cable can be used for my Meze 99s too, so it evens out:beyersmile:

Feb 18, 2021 at 4:56 AM Post #3,289 of 4,755
That's what i still love about my Noir Hybrid too.
Use it for my Era-1, D9200 and Monitor 5.

One cable to rule them all. :)

Feb 21, 2021 at 1:49 PM Post #3,292 of 4,755
Hi Guys, Haven't joined in this discussion yet, but had my first experience with Matt and wanted to share here. I recently bought myself a pair of Hifiman Arya's and the seller recommended that I should get some Forza Cables to go with them. In my exitement I ordered the cable using my smartphone, because I'm impatient like that.

I later checked my account and saw that I ordered the wrong cable. Sent a message to Matt last Saturday explaining my error. It took some days, but yesterday Matt responded and he was very helpful. He offered me a costumer friendly solution.

Now looking forward to trying out the cable, hopefully soon!

Thanks Matt!
Well I received my cable and it all went very smoothly. At first I ordered the wrong cable and I was stressing out: "What if he already started working on the cable?" I started messaging Matt on my order page. Then by email and then again on the order page, because my payment wasn't sufficient for the cable that I wanted. I found out in the meanwhile that Matt was a bit busy with orders because I found this thread. I apoligized for spamming. Matt replied within a few days and told me not to worry about it. He asked me to pay the difference by PayPal and all would be taken care of. Easy as that.

My cable was sent to me on February 16th and I received it after three days. I live in the Netherlands.

The build quality of the cable is excellent, looks and feels very premium indeed. You can see that Matt puts a lot of care in making the cables. Everything looks neat. The cable is not stiff and not coiling at all. I ordered the Noir HPC Mk2 cable for my Hifiman Arya's, with a balanced connection. I can't realy make a direct comparison with other balanced cables, because this is the only balanced cable I own for the Arya's. But the sound improved massively using the balanced cable. So far, a sweet sweet pairing. This won't be my last order from Matt, that's for sure.

I can compare the build quality with Periapt cables, because I got a cable from them for my Audeze LCD2C. While I love my Periapt cable and love their price to quality ratio, my vote goes to FAW. Just love my Noir HPC Mk2 so much. The Periapt cable, for me, was more like: "Can't fault them". Both cables have their place, but for me, living in Europe: I have found my cable maker.

Feb 25, 2021 at 3:39 AM Post #3,293 of 4,755
Thanks guys, im happy that i fulfilled your expectations. Looking forward to see your pics.

Im a bit of an eco freak and as for the packaging, there is only one type, made from recycled materials, no matter if you choose it or not
biggrin.gif
Hey Matez,

Could you please check your mail?
Do you have already sent the next lead?

Thank you

Feb 26, 2021 at 11:43 PM Post #3,294 of 4,755
What headphone stand is that on the left? @Skywatcher
Having recently purchased a pair of Abyss 1266 TC, I found their stock cable very stiff, especially when you are sitting close to the amp. That made the listening experience uncomfortable as the cable was always pushing the headphones and making them move whenever I moved my head.
Looking around I saw several mentions to Forza Audioworks and everyone seemed really happy with the cables so I decided to take a risk with the Noir Hybrid HPC.

Just as everyone else said, great build quality, better than a few way more expensive cables I've bought in the past for other headphones.
Tested them with a few high-res tracks that I normally use when testing cables and couldn't notice any loss of quality or detail compared to the Abyss cable. The Forza is just prettier and waaaay more comfortable.

Matt even rushed shipping as I was going away for a few weeks, so that it arrived before my trip.
Another happy customer here. :L3000:

IMG_20201229_150205.jpg

Feb 27, 2021 at 1:23 PM Post #3,297 of 4,755
Very nice one and great quality.

How wide is the bracket?

Very interesant and beautiful are also the wall mounts of the company.
13179326_800.jpg

Just took the tape measurer out. Measured from one outside of the bracket to the other. As you can see the LCD-3 sits perfectly on it.
Got mine from Thomann in Germany, where ROOMs is from, but it's sold by several other places like Headphone Auditions in NL or others.
If you have any questions feel free to message me, happy to help, but don't want to derail Forza's thread with an offtopic.

Mar 1, 2021 at 2:22 PM Post #3,298 of 4,755
Could you please tell, if/when there will be available Claire RCA interconnects with 0.5m length? Or could you also make a shorter one? Thanks!

Write me a mail please and perhaps I can do something about 0.5m length.

Could you please tell me which cable would be suitable for the Beyerdynamic DT1990 Pro? Is it the same as for the AKG 712?

It depends on whether you'd like to have them thicker sounding or not :)

[TD]Received this some days ago, since I needed an extension cable from my stationary Cayin toob amp to my couch. 😁
Initial impression: looks great, very pliable, big thumbs up for entirely recyclable packaging. Forza was communicating through the process, and I'm very satisfied. Wouldn't mind buying from Forza again if need be. Recommended.[/TD]

One cable to rule them all. :)

This would be ideal, yes :)

Well I received my cable and it all went very smoothly. At first I ordered the wrong cable and I was stressing out: "What if he already started working on the cable?" I started messaging Matt on my order page. Then by email and then again on the order page, because my payment wasn't sufficient for the cable that I wanted. I found out in the meanwhile that Matt was a bit busy with orders because I found this thread. I apoligized for spamming. Matt replied within a few days and told me not to worry about it. He asked me to pay the difference by PayPal and all would be taken care of. Easy as that.

My cable was sent to me on February 16th and I received it after three days. I live in the Netherlands.

The build quality of the cable is excellent, looks and feels very premium indeed. You can see that Matt puts a lot of care in making the cables. Everything looks neat. The cable is not stiff and not coiling at all. I ordered the Noir HPC Mk2 cable for my Hifiman Arya's, with a balanced connection. I can't realy make a direct comparison with other balanced cables, because this is the only balanced cable I own for the Arya's. But the sound improved massively using the balanced cable. So far, a sweet sweet pairing. This won't be my last order from Matt, that's for sure.

I can compare the build quality with Periapt cables, because I got a cable from them for my Audeze LCD2C. While I love my Periapt cable and love their price to quality ratio, my vote goes to FAW. Just love my Noir HPC Mk2 so much. The Periapt cable, for me, was more like: "Can't fault them". Both cables have their place, but for me, living in Europe: I have found my cable maker.

Thanks a ton for your feedback, honestly :beerchug:

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Mar 4, 2021 at 2:03 PM Post #3,300 of 4,755
You're welcome! Credit where credit is due.. :beerchug:
Hi Mateucz,

Didn't forget about me?First email a send you 8 February and now it is March 4, and I still wait for my adapter for Meze classic headphones for my headphone cable for Zmf vérité close.
If it it problem,just say to me.And I can buy adapters in another shop.

Thanks for respond Michal(robur44@gmail.com robur44@gmail.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back