Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Feb 8, 2021 at 12:53 PM Post #3,256 of 4,755
I have 3 Forzaaudio cables for different headphones and purposes, including the high-end cable. They're overall better than any stock cable I've had, they're built well, they look decent (not flashy), and they aren't crazy expensive. They came exactly as ordered. I don't have any other high-end cable to compare them to, but I really like them. They are made and sound like how I hoped they would do.

Thanks!

If he answer every e-mail, he wouldn´t get around to build his cables.

That's exactly the reason. Due to the boutique nature of my business I can't hire a secretary to communicate with my customers. The only way to do this is to do it myself, otherwise I'm scared to think about possible mistakes :)

Your cable is being made btw. :)

Not with me yet.. :frowning2:

Can you write me another mail please?

Mate I agree and the best price too. The cables are very flexible and sound great.
:beerchug:

Matt return my emails. Thank you guys.

If I haven't replied to yo yet, can you please send me another mail? Thanks!

Alright I just want to follow up my earlier post with this... and this is not a complaint ... it's just to ensure that the shipment is moving and not being stuck in some office...

I had an email from Matez telling me how the UPS people can be not so bright this time why they would want clearance documents when they already have it. For others around the globe they didn't ask for it but for mine this time they ask for it even though it was provided before when I had 2 Forza cables send to me in 2017. I'm from Sydney Australia btw.

So to set the record straight. It isn't Matez's problem. It's UPS. Anyway as long as I know it's not stuck in the Warsaw office waiting for clearance but has now been cleared after 3 weeks, I'm ok.

I want to thank Matez for reaching out to me via email personally just to apologise for the delay. I told him it's not his fault. I've had 2 cables from Matez before. Recommended my son and he had 2 cables too. Now the Noir Hybrid HPC will be our 5th. You can say we are fans of Forza AudioWorks cables and Matez's workmanship.

So kudos to Matez's for outstanding products and communicating with all whether privately or on this thread - which is not easy. If you look at other cable makers, their response in communication is even worst.

Cheers Matez and thanks, the cable is on it's way to me in no time now. :)

Brexit is a whole subject of its own. I won't even tackle it :wink:

My pleasure.
I love the cables. :smile:

Thank you :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Feb 8, 2021 at 12:55 PM Post #3,257 of 4,755
I have 3 Forzaaudio cables for different headphones and purposes, including the high-end cable. They're overall better than any stock cable I've had, they're built well, they look decent (not flashy), and they aren't crazy expensive. They came exactly as ordered. I don't have any other high-end cable to compare them to, but I really like them. They are made and sound like how I hoped they would do.

:beerchug:

Which cable do you recommend for a zmf Atticus? Thanks

Considering how they sound like, I'd use Hybrid.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Feb 8, 2021 at 2:22 PM Post #3,258 of 4,755
@Matez , do you make speaker taps cable? with spade connectors on one end and xlr balance female on the other end. Like this... but with spade connectors because my vintage Kenwood cannot take banana plugs - only bare wires or spades.

I need one in Noir Hybrid HPC later when I get a He6se v2.

L1010046_grande.jpg

Feb 11, 2021 at 5:00 AM Post #3,260 of 4,755
Good news, my Noir Hybrid HPC has arrived in Sydney but I'm in Canberra. A colleague is getting it for me over the weekend so am excited to get it on Monday.

Also planning to get another Noir Hybrid HPC for my LCD-3f, that will eventually be used on a LCD-4. 2m with 4pin neutrix connector. I'm wondering if Matt can offer this in brown fabric sleeving? That would be cool !!! What do you say Matt? Or a choice of colours. :yum:

Feb 11, 2021 at 11:48 AM Post #3,261 of 4,755
Hi Guys, Haven't joined in this discussion yet, but had my first experience with Matt and wanted to share here. I recently bought myself a pair of Hifiman Arya's and the seller recommended that I should get some Forza Cables to go with them. In my exitement I ordered the cable using my smartphone, because I'm impatient like that.

I later checked my account and saw that I ordered the wrong cable. Sent a message to Matt last Saturday explaining my error. It took some days, but yesterday Matt responded and he was very helpful. He offered me a costumer friendly solution.

Now looking forward to trying out the cable, hopefully soon!

Thanks Matt!

Feb 11, 2021 at 12:26 PM Post #3,262 of 4,755
Hi Guys, Haven't joined in this discussion yet, but had my first experience with Matt and wanted to share here. I recently bought myself a pair of Hifiman Arya's and the seller recommended that I should get some Forza Cables to go with them. In my exitement I ordered the cable using my smartphone, because I'm impatient like that.

I later checked my account and saw that I ordered the wrong cable. Sent a message to Matt last Saturday explaining my error. It took some days, but yesterday Matt responded and he was very helpful. He offered me a costumer friendly solution.

Thanks Matt!

I originally ordered a 1.5m cable but needed to change to 2m. It was not hassle with Matt. Just an email and he send me Paypal invoice to pay the difference. It was as easy as that ! Now however if after the cable is made and you want to change colours, you might have to buy your own dye !!! Just kidding. :wink:

Feb 11, 2021 at 1:08 PM Post #3,263 of 4,755
Haha. ^^

I don't think that Matt is going to change his (limited, 2) color options. :)
Maybe i'm wrong.
There's only 1 person who knows. :smile:

Feb 11, 2021 at 1:16 PM Post #3,264 of 4,755
Feb 11, 2021 at 1:26 PM Post #3,265 of 4,755
I originally ordered a 1.5m cable but needed to change to 2m. It was not hassle with Matt. Just an email and he send me Paypal invoice to pay the difference. It was as easy as that ! Now however if after the cable is made and you want to change colours, you might have to buy your own dye !!! Just kidding. :wink:
Same story here. He asked to pay the difference with PayPal and he would make me the requested cable. I have a feeling that this won't be my last order.

Regarding different colours: luckily I'm the most boring person. All my gear is black :wink:

Feb 11, 2021 at 1:30 PM Post #3,266 of 4,755
Same story here. He asked to pay the difference with PayPal and he would make me the requested cable. I have a feeling that this won't be my last order.

Regarding different colours: luckily I'm the most boring person. All my gear is black :wink:

No it won't be your last cable. I'm on my 3rd and going on my 4th. Now I just need Forza to relocate to Australia..... what do you say Matt?

Feb 11, 2021 at 2:21 PM Post #3,267 of 4,755
No it won't be your last cable. I'm on my 3rd and going on my 4th. Now I just need Forza to relocate to Australia..... what do you say Matt?
Well thanks for the heads up. Time to tell the wife to clear another drawer!

Feb 12, 2021 at 12:21 PM Post #3,268 of 4,755
@Matez , do you make speaker taps cable? with spade connectors on one end and xlr balance female on the other end. Like this... but with spade connectors because my vintage Kenwood cannot take banana plugs - only bare wires or spades.

I need one in Noir Hybrid HPC later when I get a He6se v2.

L1010046_grande.jpg

Sure, please drop me a mail and I'll do it.

Hi Matthew, i sended you another mail where i got the invoice send by the order, hopefully you got it :) (it was matt***@forzaaudio*****.com)

best regards

If I haven't replied to you yet, can you please resend it? Thanks!

Thanks Matt!

Thanks! If I can, I will always help out.

You know what theysay: once you go black, you can never.... :D

One day I'll go there, that's for sure :wink:

I don't think that Matt is going to change his (limited, 2) color options. :)

I won't change this :)

Just two color options available is one efficient way to save space, money and offer my stuff at reasonable prices. I'm very much into making premium products, but at the same time making them as affordable as they possibly can be.

Feb 12, 2021 at 2:06 PM Post #3,269 of 4,755
Is the cable for the Beyer DT1990 the same as the one for the AKG K712?

Feb 12, 2021 at 3:21 PM Post #3,270 of 4,755
Sure, please drop me a mail and I'll do it.

I will but I'll wait a bit. A few priorities gets in the way in my world of head-fi. Not least getting the Kenwood home soon. This cable is for that purpose. However there will be one more Noir Hybrid HPC for the LCD-3f and subsequent LCD4 first. Then there's Odyssey built commencing in June....

One day I'll go there, that's for sure :wink:

Yup , let me know when you come. I need to show you some sights, like make you climb the Harbour Bridge and a visit to the 3 Sisters in the Blue Mountains. A stroll along Bondi beach where you can romp topless and blend in with the san tanned bodies. We will do the pub crawl.... sit through Phantom of the Opera in Capitol theatre.... and listen to my He1000se with the Noir Hybrid HPC cable on my Odyssey tube amp, meet my local head-fi group - they are all crazily into this thingy. :wink:

Just two color options available is one efficient way to save space, money and offer my stuff at reasonable prices. I'm very much into making premium products, but at the same time making them as affordable as they possibly can be.

That's your motto and one where all of us love. Who wouldn't want a premium product without paying a kidney for it. :) It's ok, Noir's black and Claire's natural silver / copper colour is just fine. Give me a choice of colours and I'll have a hard time choosing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back