Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jan 13, 2021 at 2:03 PM Post #3,196 of 4,755
I'm peering at the horizon everyday watching for my Noir Hybrid HPC. My Hekse is lonely without it. :) Those crap stock cables bend every which way and are a treason.

Jan 14, 2021 at 9:11 AM Post #3,197 of 4,755
Please leave some feedback here once you have the goods :)

Yup, and they're en route to your place :)
Definitely a worthwhile upgrade. The transparency is astounding.

Jan 15, 2021 at 11:25 AM Post #3,198 of 4,755
A few days ago I received my FAW Noir Hybrid HPC to connect my HD 800s to Feliks Audio Euforia.
I am still in the burn-in phase but I can already confirm this is by far the best match I acheived until today.
My search for the perfect cable for the HD800s has come to a happy end. Thanks and congrats to Matt.

So I ordered another Noir Hybrid HPC for my ZMF Verite......

Jan 15, 2021 at 12:12 PM Post #3,199 of 4,755
A few days ago I received my FAW Noir Hybrid HPC to connect my HD 800s to Feliks Audio Euforia.
I am still in the burn-in phase but I can already confirm this is by far the best match I acheived until today.
My search for the perfect cable for the HD800s has come to a happy end. Thanks and congrats to Matt.

So I ordered another Noir Hybrid HPC for my ZMF Verite......

Thanks and enjoy :)

Definitely a worthwhile upgrade. The transparency is astounding.

Thank you :)

My Hekse is lonely without it.

Yes, lonely cans are unhappy cans :p

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jan 16, 2021 at 8:19 PM Post #3,204 of 4,755
Nice short review! I bought a Denon AH-D9200 a few days ago and I am very happy with it. I will use it with the balanced input of my A&K Kann Cube and will by a FAW balanced cable. I have a Noir Hybrid HPC at home but the 3.5mm plugs (for Focal Clear) don‘t fit perfect into the Denon, so I press by hand to get a short sound impression. The sound is incredible clear, but without getting harsh. The bass is deep and hard hitting. Vocals are nice and natural sounding (but not exceptional organic). Time was too short to get a final picture (I was afraid about my plugs/jacks on the headphone), but I am uncertain about the right choice: Noir HPC MK2 or Noir Hybrid HPC? Probably the MK2 could be the better fit for Denon. I have to sleep about it, maybe I ask Matthew for a recommendation. I think I can‘t go wrong with both...
I’m stuck also ! What did you decide on ?

Jan 18, 2021 at 11:44 AM Post #3,206 of 4,755
Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jan 18, 2021 at 2:39 PM Post #3,207 of 4,755
It shouldn't, if you haven't it already :wink:

Tracking says it will be coming today. :) Still using this shocking cable. I think I've not heard He1000se to it's full potentials yet.:deadhorse:

IMG_1716.jpg

Jan 20, 2021 at 5:30 AM Post #3,208 of 4,755
2E199224-E45D-4AA9-9507-D90D1ADBFF8E.jpeg

to:
C444BC36-2588-46B6-A6A9-31ACCA9A47DE.jpeg

Jan 20, 2021 at 6:01 AM Post #3,209 of 4,755
Hi Guys,

This is my first post on head-fi
I want to share with you my impressions about the forza Noir Hybrid HPC cable
My headphone is Sennheiser HD 800 S
I own it more than 3 years and i decided to change the standard cable because I had read for the quality of Forza Audioworks cables.
I received the cable just yesterday and my impressions that i have from the forza cable are from some hours only listening.
I can tell for sure that the Noir Hybrid is an obvious upgrade from the standard cable.
At first the build of Noir Hybrid is perfect and looks verry nice and has perfect flexibility.
The sound opened up a little bit against the original cable and the scene is more wider than before
All the instruments were even more detailed and natural.
the sound also was significantly cleaner than the standar cable.
The Noir Hybrid didn't change the chraracter of my phones but is an obvious upgrade from the standard cable and i am happy that i own it and i can enjoy much more than before my 800s.
I am sorry that i can't upload some pictures because i don't know the process how to do it but i am sure that i am not the first owner of hd 800s with Noir Hybrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back