Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Dec 28, 2020 at 6:20 AM Post #3,152 of 4,755
Hello,

I have spoken with Matt, since the service, availability, quality, is an impeccable person 5 stars.

Now, I will spend a few hours listening to the music deliciously.

The cable was Noir Hybrid with 4.4pentaconn. I have ZMF EOLUS with Astell Kern Alpha

one word: MAGNIFIC

second word: Thank you

Third Word: Happy

Happy new Year,

From Portugal

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-12-28 at 11.13.55 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-28 at 11.13.55 (2).jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-12-28 at 11.13.55 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-28 at 11.13.55 (1).jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-12-28 at 11.13.55.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-28 at 11.13.55.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 0
Dec 28, 2020 at 1:00 PM Post #3,153 of 4,755
Happy Christmas all!
Can anyone tell me how much bass noir hybrid have vs stock HD800S cable?

I wish I could, but not knowing these cans with their original leash I got nothing, sorry :p

Hello,

I have spoken with Matt, since the service, availability, quality, is an impeccable person 5 stars.

Now, I will spend a few hours listening to the music deliciously.

The cable was Noir Hybrid with 4.4pentaconn. I have ZMF EOLUS with Astell Kern Alpha

one word: MAGNIFIC

second word: Thank you

Third Word: Happy

Happy new Year,

From Portugal

Thank you very much, enjoy and all the best in 2021!

P.S. Can I use your post on my FB please?

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Dec 28, 2020 at 1:21 PM Post #3,154 of 4,755
I wish I could, but not knowing these cans with their original leash I got nothing, sorry :p

What really? I had 1 aftermarker for HD800S and it sounded clearer and quieter, but anemic in comparison.
Wouldnt want any less bass than stock cable.
P.S can you make thicker version if requested? Thank you sir!

Thank you very much, enjoy and all the best in 2021!

P.S. Can I use your post on my FB please?

Dec 28, 2020 at 2:27 PM Post #3,155 of 4,755
Hi there!, after reading since page 1 I've decided on buying the Noir Hybrid HPC but before I make the purchase I'd like to ask you something:

My current setup is the Hifiman Arya and Focal Clears plus Topping D90/A90.
So my question is: Should I get the 4.4mm pentacon or the XLR? is there any differences connecting them to the A90? Is the Noir Hybrid HPC good for both headphones and compatible? and this is for @Matez : Is there any discount/coupon for Christmas available? :D

Thank you so much!

José

Dec 29, 2020 at 4:43 AM Post #3,157 of 4,755
Hi there!, after reading since page 1 I've decided on buying the Noir Hybrid HPC but before I make the purchase I'd like to ask you something:

My current setup is the Hifiman Arya and Focal Clears plus Topping D90/A90.
So my question is: Should I get the 4.4mm pentacon or the XLR? is there any differences connecting them to the A90? Is the Noir Hybrid HPC good for both headphones and compatible? and this is for @Matez : Is there any discount/coupon for Christmas available? :D

Thank you so much!

José

I've a similar question as him. I have a Questyle CMA 12 with He1000se. If I'm getting the Noir Hybrid HPC, should I be getting the 4.4 mm pentacom or XLR. I already have the Noir Hybrid HPC balanced to 1/4 inch pig tail.

I also want to use the He1000se with Oblivion by Ultrasonic Studio amp and that only has xlr balanced output jack. I also want to use the He1000se on the WA22 and La Figaro 339.

So many different connector types. Why isn't the world round?

Your advice appreciated. :wink:

Btw I've gotten these 2 cables from you before quite a while ago for my Audeze LCD-3f and HD800. Still loving them because they're so flexible and they do sound better than the stock cables. :)
20170810_124944.jpg

Dec 29, 2020 at 10:34 AM Post #3,158 of 4,755
Today, my new Claire Hybrid arrived :)
It's so a nice cable, tried to make some pictures to show this beauty, but my photo skills are... 🤔

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

I put my order on 23.12, and Cable arrived today - superfast :)

Dec 29, 2020 at 11:11 AM Post #3,159 of 4,755
Having recently purchased a pair of Abyss 1266 TC, I found their stock cable very stiff, especially when you are sitting close to the amp. That made the listening experience uncomfortable as the cable was always pushing the headphones and making them move whenever I moved my head.
Looking around I saw several mentions to Forza Audioworks and everyone seemed really happy with the cables so I decided to take a risk with the Noir Hybrid HPC.

Just as everyone else said, great build quality, better than a few way more expensive cables I've bought in the past for other headphones.
Tested them with a few high-res tracks that I normally use when testing cables and couldn't notice any loss of quality or detail compared to the Abyss cable. The Forza is just prettier and waaaay more comfortable.

Matt even rushed shipping as I was going away for a few weeks, so that it arrived before my trip.
Another happy customer here. :L3000:

IMG_20201229_150205.jpg

Dec 29, 2020 at 2:28 PM Post #3,160 of 4,755
Yes you can :)

Thanks!

I've a similar question as him. I have a Questyle CMA 12 with He1000se. If I'm getting the Noir Hybrid HPC, should I be getting the 4.4 mm pentacom or XLR. I already have the Noir Hybrid HPC balanced to 1/4 inch pig tail.

I also want to use the He1000se with Oblivion by Ultrasonic Studio amp and that only has xlr balanced output jack. I also want to use the He1000se on the WA22 and La Figaro 339.

So many different connector types. Why isn't the world round?

Your advice appreciated. :wink:

Btw I've gotten these 2 cables from you before quite a while ago for my Audeze LCD-3f and HD800. Still loving them because they're so flexible and they do sound better than the stock cables. :)
20170810_124944.jpg

Personally I'd probably terminate the main cable with 4-pin XLR and make a pigtail or two for other headphone outs.

Today, my new Claire Hybrid arrived :)
It's so a nice cable, tried to make some pictures to show this beauty, but my photo skills are... 🤔

Enjoy! Btw. your photos are good enough I'd like to repost them on my FB. Can I :D ?

Having recently purchased a pair of Abyss 1266 TC, I found their stock cable very stiff, especially when you are sitting close to the amp. That made the listening experience uncomfortable as the cable was always pushing the headphones and making them move whenever I moved my head.
Looking around I saw several mentions to Forza Audioworks and everyone seemed really happy with the cables so I decided to take a risk with the Noir Hybrid HPC.

Just as everyone else said, great build quality, better than a few way more expensive cables I've bought in the past for other headphones.
Tested them with a few high-res tracks that I normally use when testing cables and couldn't notice any loss of quality or detail compared to the Abyss cable. The Forza is just prettier and waaaay more comfortable.

Matt even rushed shipping as I was going away for a few weeks, so that it arrived before my trip.
Another happy customer here. :L3000:

IMG_20201229_150205.jpg

Thanks and enjoy :)

How's your Bartok btw.?

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Dec 29, 2020 at 2:40 PM Post #3,161 of 4,755
Enjoy! Btw. your photos are good enough I'd like to repost them on my FB. Can I :D ?

Yes, of course :)
Thank you for your wonderful work!

Dec 29, 2020 at 4:21 PM Post #3,162 of 4,755
Personally I'd probably terminate the main cable with 4-pin XLR and make a pigtail or two for other headphone outs.

Thanks Matez. Appreciate the quick reply. Now one more question. For hekse, is it better to go with Claire Hybrid HPC or Noir Hybrid HPC ?

Dec 29, 2020 at 4:37 PM Post #3,163 of 4,755
I’ve just sent you an order for the Claire HPC cable for the DT48A....

Looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back