Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Dec 11, 2020 at 1:15 PM Post #3,136 of 4,755
My Audio Technica ADX5000 and ZMF Verite received the FAW treatment. Full copper on the ADX5000 and hybrid copper/silver for the Verite.

Headphones-01.jpg

The difference is huge on ADX5000 compared to the stock cable which honestly is a lot below the expected quality for a flagship.

Headphones02.jpg

Thanks guys!

Thanks a lot for the business again! Also, can I please use your post on my FB :) ?

As for stock cables, well, suffice to say that headphone manufacturers aren't boutique cable makers :) Not every stock option is bad, actually most are listenable, but the way I see it is different. In fact I'm thankful towards many headphone establishments for them not being interested in cables :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Dec 13, 2020 at 7:08 AM Post #3,139 of 4,755
Just received the Forza Hybrid Noir I purchased during the black Friday.

First impressions. Wow It’s a really impressive cable. Soft, light (I was expecting an heavy cable from the pics online) and looks awesome.

Some initial impressions with Shure 1540 and Kann Alpha - 2.5 balance, no burn in. More air between instruments, Soundstage is wider and really holographic.Tighter bass, black background and improved resolution.

I’m in love with the pairing. Thanks @Matez for the excellent service

CB7D9A7F-97A0-429D-BF01-968DBC9C482C.jpeg

Dec 14, 2020 at 1:19 PM Post #3,141 of 4,755
Just received the Forza Hybrid Noir I purchased during the black Friday.

First impressions. Wow It’s a really impressive cable. Soft, light (I was expecting an heavy cable from the pics online) and looks awesome.

Some initial impressions with Shure 1540 and Kann Alpha - 2.5 balance, no burn in. More air between instruments, Soundstage is wider and really holographic.Tighter bass, black background and improved resolution.

I’m in love with the pairing. Thanks @Matez for the excellent service

CB7D9A7F-97A0-429D-BF01-968DBC9C482C.jpeg

Sure thing, many thanks and enjoy! :beerchug:

Btw. that photo looks killer! Can I please use your post on my FB?

I have not had time to keep my holidays but at least I can enjoy my HD660S and FAW Noir Hybrid during my workdays. Thank you Matt.

0QW67GKh.jpg

Sure, my pleasure! And thank you too! :beerchug:

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dec 14, 2020 at 1:54 PM Post #3,142 of 4,755
Sure thing, many thanks and enjoy! :beerchug:

Btw. that photo looks killer! Can I please use your post on my FB?

Sure, my pleasure! And thank you too! :beerchug:

@Matez of course you can. Feel free to use the post and the picture on FB or IG :)

Dec 16, 2020 at 5:31 PM Post #3,144 of 4,755
I like these cables worked ok with HD6 series build is nice also 20201113_105120~3.jpg

So i was thinking about getting for my Sundara also , what should i choose any advices ? I want 1.5m with 3.5 unbalanced and if its possible to see the 2x 3.5 connectors that are going on the headphone a photo would be great.
Thanks.

Dec 18, 2020 at 1:47 PM Post #3,145 of 4,755
I like these cables worked ok with HD6 series build is nice also 20201113_105120~3.jpg

So i was thinking about getting for my Sundara also , what should i choose any advices ? I want 1.5m with 3.5 unbalanced and if its possible to see the 2x 3.5 connectors that are going on the headphone a photo would be great.
Thanks.

It's possible I believe, please drop me a mail and let's move from there :)

Also, can I please use that photo on my FB? I really dig that glassy thingie just next to your cans :D

Dec 19, 2020 at 6:10 PM Post #3,148 of 4,755
@Matez I would like to add more cables (IEM and Sennheiser HD's), but it is really hard to get an update or an answer 😅

Could you pls help to configure and give an update at all?

Thank you

Dec 21, 2020 at 12:14 PM Post #3,149 of 4,755

Ulala, lots of cool stuff and that iMod seals the deal. Can I use that on my FB please :D ?

Yeah sure for both questions.
I will send a message for the Sundara thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot!

@Matez I would like to add more cables (IEM and Sennheiser HD's), but it is really hard to get an update or an answer 😅

Could you pls help to configure and give an update at all?

Thank you

...and we're sorted via mail :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back