Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jul 26, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #811 of 4,755
All the emails will be answered today - I got married on Saturday and hence last few days were kinda slow, but from tomorrow FAW is working full time again :)
Congratulations on your recent marriage!!!!

Jul 27, 2015 at 3:34 AM Post #812 of 4,755
Hi Matez,

I paid for a dual 3 pin female XLR balanced Audeze cable on the 9th of June and I still haven't received it. I sent you an email on the 6th of July to which you responded on the 8th, mentioning the cord would be sent out on the 9th of July with added compensation for the long wait period. I still however never received tracking information and it has almost been 20 days, and still no cord.

Could you provide any clarification on what's happening with my order?

Thanks.

Jul 31, 2015 at 3:57 AM Post #815 of 4,755
I have placed an order the 07/25/2015 and I hope I could receive it quickly, I can't wait ... 
L3000.gif

Thanks FAW for doing so marvelous cables ! 
beerchug.gif

Jul 31, 2015 at 11:55 PM Post #817 of 4,755
Just the nature of ordering with Forza, really. I made a purchase on the 2nd, was told a week to manufacture, so I should have it by now, but I don't. I emailed Mat on Tuesday, and I am yet to hear back. But, I've come to expect delays, so it won't really stop me buying again from Forza. I just hope in the future that they will start to communicate better.

So Jeangenie, I can only say just be patient. They would not have started building your order yet, and I can't see why they would not have your notes. If not, you're certainly likely to hear back from them before they start making it.

Aug 1, 2015 at 12:38 AM Post #818 of 4,755
its a good thing i read these posts. looks like i will be choosing another cable manufacturer, any one have suggestions? Spending a lot of money on a cable and the manufacturer stays silent?

Aug 2, 2015 at 1:26 AM Post #820 of 4,755
  its a good thing i read these posts. looks like i will be choosing another cable manufacturer, any one have suggestions? Spending a lot of money on a cable and the manufacturer stays silent?

I can see why you would say that,​ but most other manufacturers have a long wait as it is anyway, although I can't comment on communication.
Most people that buy from Forza will come back though, as they do make excellent products, especially for the price. Having said that, I would gladly pay a few dollars extra for Mat to hire somebody to deal with the communication side of things.

Aug 4, 2015 at 4:21 AM Post #821 of 4,755
  Thanks guys for all the best wishes! :)

@sweatydiego,

Check your email - tracking is there. You should get the package with the (better) cable in next few days.

Just got the cable today, Matez.

I haven't listened as much as I would have liked to yet, however there is a definite improvement from using the balanced Claire HPC Mk2 cable for my LCD-X's.

Excellent product and service from Forza AudioWorks and Matez. Will definitely be doing business with Matez again if I ever need any cables in the future!

Aug 5, 2015 at 12:09 AM Post #824 of 4,755
  do they make a 3.5 to 3.5 like for the VMODA M100?

Same here. I might ask Mat to make me a similar cable soon. I have a B&O H6 and the cable size is the same as yours (3.5 to 3.5 but insert plug is like 6mm).

Has anyone ever requested this type of customized cable before?  

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back