Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jun 19, 2015 at 2:13 PM Post #781 of 4,715
  Thanks Matthew - I'm glad I recommended your cables to a friend of mine (he has ordered the same cable as me).

You've certainly made up for the longer wait period. Thank you for the top quality customer service. If I decide to have a third custom cable made, I'll be sure to order it from you again
beerchug.gif

Its definately not top customer service, but we are working on it day by day :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jun 20, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #782 of 4,715
Hi Mateusz,

received my Hybrid IEM cable yesterday and i love it. It´s an improvement to my stock cable on my Stage 5 and i recommend this fine cable to everybody looking for a high quality IEM-Cable. 
beerchug.gif

It´s the second cable i get from you, top-quality !

Robert

Jun 20, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #783 of 4,715
  Hi Mateusz,

received my Hybrid IEM cable yesterday and i love it. It´s an improvement to my stock cable on my Stage 5 and i recommend this fine cable to everybody looking for a high quality IEM-Cable. 
beerchug.gif

It´s the second cable i get from you, top-quality !

Robert

Pictures or it didn't happen. 
wink.gif

Jun 25, 2015 at 1:51 AM Post #786 of 4,715
Received the cable today, Mateusz, thanks :).

Works perfectly. Driving the LCD-X's balanced from the M-DAC is wonderful. Clean, clear, effortless, authoritative etc. Sub bass sounds like it's coming through with more texture, power and depth (and I thought it was good before).

You've now cemented my decision to get an adapter for my HD800's, so that I can use them with the balanced outputs of the M-DAC as well :).

I'll send you another email soon!
beerchug.gif

Jun 29, 2015 at 5:24 PM Post #789 of 4,715
I don't understand, I wrote them a letter on the website and not received a reply, they have a holiday?

Jul 1, 2015 at 2:27 PM Post #792 of 4,715

Hybrid and copper IEM cables from Matthew.. They seem to be above my expectations.. Hopefully I will post a review with comparisons soon..

I'm interested to hear what you have to say about the frequency response of the two, especially treble. I was going to go the copper cable but decided on the hybrid. I equalize, so I can work around any response, but I hoped the hybrid may offer something extra.

Jul 1, 2015 at 4:28 PM Post #793 of 4,715
I'm interested to hear what you have to say about the frequency response of the two, especially treble. I was going to go the copper cable but decided on the hybrid. I equalize, so I can work around any response, but I hoped the hybrid may offer something extra.

Sure, I will try them on different ciems and am going to post a review. For very early impressions, hybrid is a more alive and a bit open sounding cable, while copper has a bit warmer sound and less prominent treble. Both seem to have good coherence according to their stage dimensions.

For now, I let them burn to make it ready for serious listening.

Jul 2, 2015 at 1:54 AM Post #794 of 4,715
I have the same impressions as Mike. My CIEM has big dip in upper mids/lower treble region and hybrid opens up it a little, adds clarity. Copper on the other hand adds warmth to the CIEM, tams the treble a little. All in all both cables does not alter the sound significantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back