Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jun 17, 2015 at 4:01 AM Post #766 of 4,755
Yes, the estimated manufacture and shipping date was around 9th, but due to paricular circumstances and our expired contract with Polish Post it had to be shipped with a bit of delay. I apologize for that. Your cable is on the way - you can check the package whearabouts using the provided tracking. We are working hard to make the lead times shorter and as for now its around 5-7 business days and if it is be over 10-14 business days lead time stated on the website - we will issue full refund if requested, no questions asked.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Jun 17, 2015 at 4:29 AM Post #768 of 4,755
To be honest I didn't see your email and almost 100% of them are answered in 24h. There are some limitations of the engine of the website and that is why it says those cables are available, but technically they are available to manufacture. It would be impossible to stock thousands of cables, given the number of all the possible combinations. As I hate to dissapoint FAW customers, check your email in few hours - there will be something waiting for you to make your up for the waiting time :)

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Jun 17, 2015 at 9:17 AM Post #769 of 4,755
A couple of my friends took my word regarding the positive effect the cooper CIEM cable would have for them.  Within hours of receiving their cables (last week) I had e-mails frantically listing numerous audio terms they had felt improved.  

In my opinion, go with the copper cable if you have a balanced headphone and go with the hybrid cable if your headphone is a bit heavy or bass friendly.

http://forzaaudioworks.com/en/product.php?id_product=78

Cheers Matt!

Jun 17, 2015 at 12:47 PM Post #770 of 4,755

Hi guys. I've been keeping tabs on this thread for a while now ever since I ordered a custom iem cable from Matt. Anyways, I finally have something to contribute something here.

Just got my cable this morning which was delivered at my office. From payment to delivery, it roughly took about 3 weeks to get here from Poland to Hong Kong. I ordered a custom iem cable with xba connectors for my xba-a3.

Matt was helpful enough with his responses through email. Sometimes it took awhile for him to reply back but he does reply back which is reassuring. For those who are worried about their orders, don't be. It does take time but Matt and his team does deliver. Just email him back again if there is no response.

Anyways, the build of my cable is top notch. I've bought an iem cable locally before but this one is artistically more better crafted. Also the cables aren't as stiff as my local cable and is surprisingly supple as well.

I agree with KritiKal, there is definitely an improvement in the sound. Bass is more controlled and tamed a little bit in mine (unlike the cables that came with my xba-a3) yet still detailed in the other areas.

Overall, I'm really happy with my purchase and I would recommend Forza Audioworks to anyone. Just letting you know about the waiting time and constant emailing back and forth.

Jun 18, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #773 of 4,755
I'm not really sure if I should be amused by this. Maybe explain so that we can all have a laugh.

A google search yielded no results. My guess though, it is intended as a mocking of excited people who have posted up their new arrivals and impressions (in the belief that they are doing this for attention) only to have it go relatively unnoticed.

Jun 18, 2015 at 9:42 PM Post #774 of 4,755
A google search yielded no results. My guess though, it is intended as a mocking of excited people who have posted up their new arrivals and impressions (in the belief that they are doing this for attention) only to have it go relatively unnoticed.

I see. Ha ha ha. Oh well, whatever makes him feel better about himself I guess.
wink_face.gif
Cheers!

Jun 19, 2015 at 3:05 AM Post #775 of 4,755
To be honest I didn't see your email and almost 100% of them are answered in 24h. There are some limitations of the engine of the website and that is why it says those cables are available, but technically they are available to manufacture. It would be impossible to stock thousands of cables, given the number of all the possible combinations. As I hate to dissapoint FAW customers, check your email in few hours - there will be something waiting for you to make your up for the waiting time
smily_headphones1.gif

Hi Matez,

Can you tell me what's happening with my order? It's been over 6 weeks since I've paid now. I sent you an email a couple of days ago asking for the tracking information, but I haven't received a response yet. It's for the dual 3 pin female XLR balanced Audeze cable.

Thanks.

Jun 19, 2015 at 3:23 AM Post #776 of 4,755
Dan, your cable is packed and it will be shipped in next few hours by EMS, rather than Polish Post (it will save couple of days)  - you can expect it by around Wednesday. I aplogze for no response - your emails went to SPAM folder.

Jun 19, 2015 at 3:48 AM Post #777 of 4,755
  Dan, your cable is packed and it will be shipped in next few hours by EMS, rather than Polish Post (it will save couple of days)  - you can expect it by around Wednesday. I aplogze for no response - your emails went to SPAM folder.

Thanks... but I received an email from you saying it was going to be shipped "tomorrow" on the 4th of June :frowning2:

That's a shame.

Jun 19, 2015 at 3:54 AM Post #778 of 4,755
  Thanks... but I received an email from you saying it was going to be shipped "tomorrow" on the 4th of June :frowning2:

That's a shame.

Patience my paduan... 
biggrin.gif

Jun 19, 2015 at 4:05 AM Post #779 of 4,755
We do not stock big numbers of female XLRs and since the next batch was delayed, your order was also. Personally I am kind of impatient person as well and I know how frustrating can be to wait for ordered stuff. Check you email Dan  - maybe it will make your waiting time a little bit  more pleasant  :)

Jun 19, 2015 at 8:18 AM Post #780 of 4,755
  We do not stock big numbers of female XLRs and since the next batch was delayed, your order was also. Personally I am kind of impatient person as well and I know how frustrating can be to wait for ordered stuff. Check you email Dan  - maybe it will make your waiting time a little bit  more pleasant  :)

Thanks Matthew - I'm glad I recommended your cables to a friend of mine (he has ordered the same cable as me).

You've certainly made up for the longer wait period. Thank you for the top quality customer service. If I decide to have a third custom cable made, I'll be sure to order it from you again
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back