Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Jul 12, 2015 at 5:36 AM Post #797 of 4,755
Check yer emails. Please.

A

Jul 12, 2015 at 9:00 PM Post #799 of 4,755
Just received Forza's Hybrid IEM 2.5trrp balanced cable for my SD4.

Shortly after my order was submitted on their website, Matt contacted me to choose the color for my cable.

I chose half&half and the results? Just Amazing.

I am truely amazed by its good quality and reasonable price.

Nice work Matt. :)

I'm so impressed that I ordered a mini adapter cable (2.5balanced female - 3.5 male plug for wider usage)

I live in South Korea and the shipment took about 10days to arrive (normal shipping method chosen upon checkout)

Jul 13, 2015 at 1:40 AM Post #800 of 4,755
Jul 21, 2015 at 9:49 PM Post #801 of 4,755
Anyone else having issues with orders or contacting Forza? I can't help but to think it just vanished from the face of the Earth with having placed my order on the 10th with no update as of today. I've sent an email and two questions through their site, no one's responded whatsoever.

Jul 21, 2015 at 11:07 PM Post #802 of 4,755
  Anyone else having issues with orders or contacting Forza? I can't help but to think it just vanished from the face of the Earth with having placed my order on the 10th with no update as of today. I've sent an email and two questions through their site, no one's responded whatsoever.

This kind of thing seems happen from time to time. Read back in the thread. Matthew eventually surfaces.

Jul 22, 2015 at 6:59 AM Post #805 of 4,755
All the emails will be answered today - I got married on Saturday and hence last few days were kinda slow, but from tomorrow FAW is working full time again :)

Best wishes matey!

Jul 22, 2015 at 10:27 AM Post #807 of 4,755
Bought a Color Series HPC for my Audeze LCD-2s - 11 days from ordering to shipped, which was fine :)
The quality seems very good, so hopefully it will last a lot longer than the old original flat Audeze cable.. Thanks Matez!

-Bendik

Jul 23, 2015 at 1:29 PM Post #808 of 4,755
I have recently ordered FAW Claire ICS mini interconnect cable (http://forzaaudioworks.com/en/product.php?id_product=57).
I did not have enough time to try it out until yesterday. I put it between Ibasso dx90 and Cayin C5 amp using T5p headphone without bass boost with some modern jazz tracks in flac...
My first impression was that the bass and especially drums sounded more vivid with this cable than with Fiio L16 - which is a very good one for its price, no complain, - but with Claire interconnect the sound was fuller for me with better dynamics and remained balanced. So, I am satisfied with my purchase and would like to thank Matthew for this quality product.
Peter, Slovakia

Jul 24, 2015 at 9:28 AM Post #809 of 4,755
Hey Matt,

I placed an order for 2.5female to 3.5male adapter cable in hybrid series via email to Matt.

I heard the product was going to be shipped around last Thursday.

Requested tracking info a couple of times via email before and after the marriage event, (congrats though :) )

but have not recieved any reply since then.

My name is Sungjean An from Korea. Please let me know the tracking information.

Thanks!

Jul 25, 2015 at 2:16 AM Post #810 of 4,755
Congratulations, Matt 
beerchug.gif
. Best wishes to you in the future!

I received my balanced 4 pin female XLR to dual 3 pin female XLR adapter earlier in the week. Matt actually covered express postage himself, so this one arrived very quickly.

I'm currently using the balanced outputs of the M-DAC with my HD800's, and I am amazed at the improvement over the single-ended headphone output. There was an improvement in going balanced from the M-DAC with my LCD-X's, as well, but the HD800's have had an even more significant improvement, imo.

Excellent product and excellent service. This is the third cable I've purchased from FAW. I'm very happy with Matt, so I had to come in here and provide positive feedback :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back