Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
Mar 4, 2021 at 3:27 PM Post #3,301 of 4,755
@Matez Just wondering if there was an update to the cable you posted on Facebook summer last year?

Mar 5, 2021 at 9:03 AM Post #3,302 of 4,755
Hi Mateucz,

Didn't forget about me?First email a send you 8 February and now it is March 4, and I still wait for my adapter for Meze classic headphones for my headphone cable for Zmf vérité close.
If it it problem,just say to me.And I can buy adapters in another shop.

Thanks for respond Michal(robur44@gmail.com robur44@gmail.com)

Hi, sorry, I just saw your mail and within 10 minutes you'll have a reply from me :)

@Matez Just wondering if there was an update to the cable you posted on Facebook summer last year?

Soon there will be. It so happens that I have the key ingredient since yesterday, but I need to flesh out details.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Mar 5, 2021 at 9:32 AM Post #3,303 of 4,755
Soonn there will be. It so happens that I have the key ingredient since yesterday, but I need to flesh out details.
That sounds intriguing, can't wait to hear more details!

Mar 8, 2021 at 11:44 AM Post #3,305 of 4,755
That sounds intriguing, can't wait to hear more details!
And trust me, I honestly can't wait to tell more about that new product. I'm hesitant to do this now just so my customers can actually order it upon learning what it is.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Mar 8, 2021 at 1:29 PM Post #3,306 of 4,755
And trust me, I honestly can't wait to tell more about that new product. I'm hesitant to do this now just so my customers can actually order it upon learning what it is.

Makes perfect sense, that is what Schiit do too.

Mar 8, 2021 at 5:02 PM Post #3,308 of 4,755
Why do you ignore me!?

I ordered in december and still haven't got my right cables!?

Just give me a sign please....

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2021 at 12:34 PM Post #3,309 of 4,755
Hi guys,

i've just pulled the trigger and ordered the Noir Hybrid HPC with balanced XLR plug for my Stellia (@Focal Arche Amp). Did i do the right thing ? :) Has anybody experiences with this combo ? If so....it would be great to let me know some facts about the difference to the stock cable.

I've asked Matez before...but no answer yet. :)

Cheers

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2021 at 4:39 PM Post #3,310 of 4,755
hi everybody i am new on this forum and the reason i have make this account is that i want to give my review of the forza audioworks noir hybrid cable i have orded them 26 feb and today they arrivided and my impression is wow what an upgrade it is so much better than the stock cable the bass is much tighter and the vocals wauw it is like my whole headphone had an upgrade i use them with hifiman arya and burson 3r i loved it and i can everyone suggest them what a nice cable . greetings ronnie

Mar 12, 2021 at 1:09 PM Post #3,311 of 4,755
hi everybody i am new on this forum and the reason i have make this account is that i want to give my review of the forza audioworks noir hybrid cable i have orded them 26 feb and today they arrivided and my impression is wow what an upgrade it is so much better than the stock cable the bass is much tighter and the vocals wauw it is like my whole headphone had an upgrade i use them with hifiman arya and burson 3r i loved it and i can everyone suggest them what a nice cable . greetings ronnie
11 days till you got your cable? Wow, do you have paid any express fee?

Mar 12, 2021 at 1:44 PM Post #3,312 of 4,755
Hi guys,

i've just pulled the trigger and ordered the Noir Hybrid HPC with balanced XLR plug for my Stellia (@Focal Arche Amp). Did i do the right thing ? :) Has anybody experiences with this combo ? If so....it would be great to let me know some facts about the difference to the stock cable.

I've asked Matez before...but no answer yet. :)

Cheers
Cable is über, you won't be disappointed. I use it with Arya and Clear and I will never go back to stock cables plus it is beautiful, not that I care but some people might like the asthetic.

Mar 12, 2021 at 1:52 PM Post #3,313 of 4,755
11 days till you got your cable? Wow, do you have paid any express fee?
I've already ordered two times from FAW, and each time the cables were there within 7 days.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back