Forum Glitch (Apology Inside)
Apr 13, 2002 at 4:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5
We had a small forum glitch earlier. It was for a very short time, as Neil was notified and he had it fixed in a hurry.

Unfortunately, a couple of members lost a couple of thread-starting posts that were made during the short glitch, and we apologize for that. Most unfortunately, a new member (ellisos020) was trying to make some posts, and had his/her first few dumped during the glitch -- not very welcoming for a new member. My apologies to ellisos020, who has also been contacted via PM and e-mail.

-- Jude --

Apr 13, 2002 at 4:48 PM Post #2 of 5
Jude...

Thanks for keeping the downtime so short
smily_headphones1.gif

oh, and apologies to Neil... I kept trying my post... and each time I did the little message said that i'd sent him an email... he was probably flooded under the things
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks again
biggrin.gif

Apr 13, 2002 at 4:59 PM Post #3 of 5
It's funny though, how every time this place goes out of order it goes in the same way--problems posting, starting threads created with no body...

Is there some other way for things to go nuts?
tongue.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Apr 13, 2002 at 5:44 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by Joe Bloggs
It's funny though, how every time this place goes out of order it goes in the same way--problems posting, starting threads created with no body...

Is there some other way for things to go nuts?
tongue.gif

Knock on wood.

At least we're consistent with our glitches. It makes things easier to fix.
wink.gif

Knocking on wood again.

Apr 13, 2002 at 6:53 PM Post #5 of 5
Consistent with our glitches? LOL!
tongue.gif

I have to say, though - this site is *very* well-maintained......you, neil, and the rest are doing a damn fine job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back