Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!)
Mar 18, 2013 at 12:03 AM Post #136 of 3,854
Quote:
Kubica got injured in a rally crash and got a bad thumb. Critical since you do a lot of button mashing in today's f1. Kovalainen got his real chance in renault but messed it up big time. Then he messed up in Mclaren but he was already discarded then in favour for Lewis and didn't get the best material.

They still are rumouring Kubica to make a comeback. I'd love to see it. As if the crash in Montreal wasn't bad enough, having your career potentially flushed in a rally car has got to have him scratching his head.

Mar 18, 2013 at 12:05 AM Post #137 of 3,854
Quote:
Being lucky is all part of the 'package'. Me, I could fall in a bucket of boobs and come out sucking my thumb but vettel - best car, best team, best designer, abundant luck (Brazil 2012 anyone?).

And not to forget having Weber as the team whipping boy:) Here Mark go out and try this, oh and sorry about that nose falling off thing.

Mar 18, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #139 of 3,854
Quote:

Lol, Massa of Ferrari.

No kidding, at least Barrichello had the savvy to get out of dodge on that one. Lord know's why Massa never moved on, he's the perpetual bridesmaid for life now. I hope he writes a book when he retires. "My life under the team bus at Ferrari" might be a good title.:wink:

Mar 18, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #140 of 3,854
Probably because he's in a Ferrari.  

Here's some highlights

Mar 19, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #146 of 3,854
Honestly I think he's the big variable for Lotus this year, I (and I'm sure many other people) are certain Kimi will keep scoring points (and hopefully winning!) barring technical issues, but Grosjean is going to have to pick it up for Lotus to have ANY chance at a constructer's championship.

Mar 19, 2013 at 9:50 PM Post #147 of 3,854
Quote:
Honestly I think he's the big variable for Lotus this year, I (and I'm sure many other people) are certain Kimi will keep scoring points (and hopefully winning!) barring technical issues, but Grosjean is going to have to pick it up for Lotus to have ANY chance at a constructer's championship.

Don't see that happening at best he's a dud at worse a perpetual collision in action. He must have some huge sponsor money floating him.

Mar 19, 2013 at 10:20 PM Post #149 of 3,854
Quote:
Agreed, but he's all we got for now. Just have to hope for the best I suppose...

The best would be a full recovery for Kubica, bolt him into that Lotus and watch him and Kimi mop the track with RedBull:)

The only good thing about Grosjean is that he isn't Piquet Jr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back