For you guys wanting to buy an Audeze/MrSpeakers HP in the Netherlands
Jan 26, 2014 at 3:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

kilspeed111

Aka: Esme
First off all, sorry if this is posted in the wrong section!

I see a lot of people are struggling where to buy one of these brands named in the title in the Netherlands, well stop struggling.

A few days ago i found out about a store called "Soundconsult", who are located in the Netherlands. But, this was not your average store who sells some random inexpensive headphone's along with the beats line. Oh no, this one is totally different, in a good way.

I was searching for an Audeze LCD-XC, I sent them a facebook message about what colours they had available, I got an answer within an hour, telling me they only had Bubinga. They told me they've already spotted me on Head-fi looking for an Audeze LCD-XC, and saw i was just starting out on serious high-end headphones. They asked me a few questions to see if the headphone would really fit me. I got their e-mail for when i had more questions, which I did have. So I asked them, got a fast answer, which was very friendly and detailed, and now we're trying to find if the headphone really fits me. It's one of the best services I've ever had in my life, and that's why I created this thread. For those who search a great store in the Netherlands that gives you great service.

I'll keep you guys updated on how it went, and what final product i bought :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back