? for Tyll Headroom blue amp
Mar 25, 2006 at 1:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

beetle-juice

Head-Fier
Mar 25, 2006 at 1:41 AM Post #2 of 20
my guess is yes. look at the sale history - all from bozeman, montana. i love the description too. 1000 bucks for history, eh? someone pony up!

Mar 25, 2006 at 4:01 AM Post #3 of 20
Ha! Yeah, that's my brother. He's moving to Florida and is selling all his stuff to make the move. So, it's legit, I did the hand draw the front ages ago.

Mar 25, 2006 at 2:27 PM Post #4 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens
Ha! Yeah, that's my brother. He's moving to Florida and is selling all his stuff to make the move. So, it's legit, I did the hand draw the front ages ago.

Tyll, will you hand draw on a new one for an upgrade price?
wink.gif

Mar 25, 2006 at 6:47 PM Post #5 of 20
That is the single coolest amp i have seen in a very long time !

Tyll.you should scoop that puppy up yourself and start your own "Headroom Museum" page with all the "one ofs" and cusom build/early prototypes.Would be extremely cool to have a lineage with all the gory details archived online (and add the old Headroom listening room with the rows and rows of record storage crates
very_evil_smiley.gif
)

Mar 26, 2006 at 12:07 AM Post #6 of 20
You buy it! I could just draw one up if I want to. And I do have another of those blue enclosures floating around somewhere.

Mar 26, 2006 at 3:58 AM Post #9 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens

I can relate to that. I sold my home theater setup to move to Florida. I often miss the surround sound, but then I just step outside and remember how wonderful the weather is down here
biggrin.gif

Mar 31, 2006 at 7:00 AM Post #10 of 20
no one got it? it ended with no bids.
tongue.gif

Mar 31, 2006 at 11:10 PM Post #14 of 20
Hmmm, well I've got a pretty early production Supreme... bidding starts at $750
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back