Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-13956013
Post #1 of 2

inmytaxi

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Very Good to Excellent Condition. I've had it for one year, bought on Amazon last January.

Lightly used at home and 4 plane trips. This is a great wireless (apt-x bluetooth) set of cans with vg noise cancellation. I haven't needed either feature as much as I expected and I'd rather get a better sounding set of cans and give up the noise cancelling / bluetooth for better sound w/o Sennheiser veil. I prefer a more forward - Grado-esque attack.

All original accesories intact including airplane adapter, 3.5 mm to 1/4" phone plug adapter, 3.5 mm to 2.5 mm to connect headphone, usb A to usb micro cord and carrying case.

Battery lasts 15-20 hours. These have not been abused.

Excellent bluetooth connection up to 2 devices, when paired and in range it connects to both devices quickly upon power on.

If you're listening to music from your computer and it's also connected to your phone, it will interrupt your music when you get a call, and depending on your phone's settings it can also tell you if you have text, email, etc.

Touch commands on right ear back work well.

I have no feedback so I prefer to trade with someone who does so I can send first without worry.

If you are interested I may take something else in trade, let me know what you have to offer.

Last edited:
post-13977448
Post #2 of 2

inmytaxi

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Bump

Especially would like to trade for:

Fostex TH-X00 (would add $50 for Purpleheart and $100 for Onyx or w/e it is called)

Crackhead Amp

Chord Mojo with my add $$

Schitt ... I am a proud Scandahoovian!

Jotenhiem

Vali tone control + Eitr with the cables you used

Lyr 2 with my $50

Valhalla 2 with your $50

open to suggestions, not interested in iems, $500 power cords, Audioquest cables covered in coffee, diamonds, or w/e,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)