1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

For sale or trade: TWO Stax SR-009 + 007t amp

Trader History (7)
  1. Piotr Michalak
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Yes, I have not one, but TWO Stax SR-009 headphones... Originally bought to listen to music with my wife, unfortunately it wasn't enough to interest my beloved in hi-end music :wink: So I'm selling, as I'm exploring CIEMs now.

Condition is used but excellent. One is in the original packaging, the other will be in Focal Utopia box, which fits and protects them perfectly.

I may sell them together or separately and I also offer 007t amplifier that makes it possible to connect both of them (and it sounds exactly the same regardless if one or two are connected).

I may also offer XLR interconnects with 20 strands of silver made by Lavricable, as well as XLR to 2,5mm trrs +3,5mm grounding if you have an AK DAP as a source (which works great). Note: they like to have a balanced source.

Shipping will be on me, as well as paypal fees.

Price for one 009 is 2790€.
    Price for 007t is 1395€.

Zdjęcie 07.10.2018, 15 47 31.jpg

Zdjęcie 07.10.2018, 15 48 20.jpg Zdjęcie 07.10.2018, 15 47 44.jpg

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  2. Piotr Michalak
    up!

3. Piotr Michalak
    bump

4. Piotr Michalak
    up

5. Piotr Michalak
    bump

6. Piotr Michalak
    up

7. Piotr Michalak
    up

8. holytiger
    little confused with the pricing here since you put down as 1000 euros?

9. Piotr Michalak
    Hey, nope, I'm not selling SR-009 for a thousand euro :wink: Just had to put something there, as you may see the pricing is more complicated because I'm selling 3 separate pieces of equipment here... Sorry for confusion.

10. Piotr Michalak
    Bump

11. Piotr Michalak
    Up