Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Hi guys!
    Today I've decided to finally let go of my collectible-condition, legendary limited Final Lab1. As you may know, there were only 200+200 made and you can't buy them anymore, anywhere. That's the last piece made by the late Kanemori Takai san.

They were bought about 1.5 years ago from official Final distributor in Poland, EU. I'm a huge Final fan, also being the owner of Sonorous X and Lab 2 (the only ones in my country), BTW. Condition of the earphones itself is like new. The pocket silver cigar-box is slightly scratched on the surface (it's impossible not to scratch it - it's very delicate, maybe polished aluminium). Photo:
    Zdjęcie 06.10.2018, 16 52 04.jpg

Everything is inside, including the beautiful packaging, certificate and all the tips.

Here's a shopping site to see how the offer originally looked: http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/final-lab-i-in-ear-isolating-earphones-titanium.html

Review "Lush and Organic Sound Signature; Work of Art": https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/final-audio-design-lab-1.21354/

My measurements below, here comparing Lab1 (red) to highly revered Lime Ears Aether (blue):
    Zrzut ekranu 2018-09-26 o 23.56.51.png

As you may see, they're slightly darker than LEA, but not so much, quite neutral with rich mids and they reproduce both the subbass as well as the highest highs (that's really not a big roll off compared to most phones). They're close to perfect in being neutral and natural.

They have great coherence and culture of the sound reproduction due to the titanium 3d-printed shell which help to control the vibration of the drivers and thus you will find completely no resonance which is always found in plastic or wooden phones. That's what I love Final for - using high quality metal, providing us full control of the drivers, which are "kept in their place" no matter what.

They actually provide a good isolation if inserted deeply like Etymotic. You may also insert them shallow. There's much to explore here. I prefer deep insertion myself as it makes them sound best to my ears.

I'm selling because I want explore collecting hi-end CIEMs now :wink:

I will ship everywhere. Price is 1000€ non-negotiable & includes worldwide shipping! I may only consider a trade for a high end IEM. Please write me only with concrete offers, let's value our time.

nazrin313 likes this.
  2. nazrin313
    GLWTS, my fav headphone/iem for all time....

Piotr Michalak likes this.
  3. Piotr Michalak
    up!

4. Piotr Michalak
    bump, also potentially willing to trade.

5. Piotr Michalak
    up