1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale or trade for high end bluetooth in-ears: Denon AH-MM400 New with extra cables

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by thatwunguy, Aug 19, 2017.
Trader History (0)
  1. thatwunguy
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Best offer:
    Yes
    I'm selling / hoping to trade a brand new, open box set of Denon "Music Mania" AH-MM400. They come with two extra cables.

I'm also willing to trade for a pair of great bluetooth in-ears, preferably the newest Jabra Elite Sport, Erato Apollo 7, Beoplay E8, etc.

These were a warranty replacement to my other pair that broke. While waiting for warranty process, I bought another set of headphones that I prefer. I opened the box so I could put my cables from the other set in this box, but thee are brand new and unused.

These are wonderful headphones that I am only selling because i prefer the fit of another set more.

More pictures available upon request.

Paypal only for purchase, message for trade

Also interested in trading for a decent entry-level DSLR.
    IMG_9672.JPG IMG_9673.JPG IMG_9674.JPG IMG_9675.JPG IMG_9676.JPG IMG_9677.JPG IMG_9679.JPG

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  2. thatwunguy
    Bump for added trade option

3. thatwunguy
    Bump

4. thatwunguy
    Bump