1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

For sale: HiFiMan HE-400 + premium wooden box + pleather/velour pads [PRICE DROP]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (28)
  1. anthony81212
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Hello!

[PRICE DROP!]
    [Canada/US preferred, as the included box is quite heavy--see below]

Potentially selling my HE-400 in hopes of getting some good Boxing day sales in the upcoming month :)
    The HE-400 came from here http://www.head-fi.org/t/674334/hifiman-he-400 and got virtually no on-head time since I got the HD650 and M500 almost immediately after that.

The carrying box is wood and is (I heard) what comes with the higher-end HiFiMan headphones, like the HE-6 and HE-5LE, etc. The hinge/latch is a little broken but I've tried to repair it as best as I can.

The condition is unchanged from the ad posted above (I also reused the photos). I can take more pictures to confirm for you, though, if you want.
    The velour pad has come a little detatched from the retaining ring, but when you put the headphones on your head, it seals perfectly fine.

Looking for $320 + PayPal fees or just $320 as gift (only if you have good feedback)

If you're interested, send me a PM and we'll work out the shipping details!

Anthony

2. anthony81212
    Still available!

3. cadomanis
    Sent pm

4. anthony81212
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.