Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 7, 2013 at 6:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Oof Oink

Aka: Nightcrawler, i2ehan
Brainwavz B2: under 10 hours of use in all, with original accessories, minus the product packaging. $80 + shipping and PayPal fees.

Logitech UE900: purchased directly through Logitech for $426.99 (after taxes), for which I'll included the invoice for full warranty. $300 + shipping and PayPal fees.

UM3X-RC: under 20 hours of use in all, with packaging and all accessories included. I'll also throw in a brand new, sealed pack of Westone TRUE-FIT & STAR-FIT tips kit ($15 value). $300 + shipping and PayPal fees.

Sony MDR-MA900: under 50 hours of use in all. Everything included. $150 + shipping and PayPal fees.

HiFiMan HE-300 (latest revision, with silver cable): under 20 hours of use in all. Everything included. $200 + shipping and PayPal fees.

Sennheiser HD 650: practically new in box. Everything included. Purchased last year directly through Amazon for full $499.95, for which I'll provide the invoice, to ensure full warranty. $400 + shipping and PayPal fees.

All prices are final, and non-negotiable. I'm also not interested in any particular trades at this time, except those found in any one of my other sales ads. Please PM me if you're interested in any of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread