FOR Sale DIYMOD iPod Video 5.5g INTERNAL BlackGate 47uf Capacitors CF Card + Accesories & Custom Firmware!
Sep 13, 2009 at 8:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Kaydes

New Head-Fier
I have for SOLD a Compact Flash converted internal 47uf BlackGate Capacitor DiyMod of extreme quality.
It has in it a 16gb CF card, but can very Readily be replaced with a 32, or 64GB card. I also have an 8gb card if you want that in it instead.

It has the latest rockbox, and is running a custom Apple Firmware that has themes and updated music playing display.
The information of the Custom Firmware:
[5G, 5.5G] Continuum 2 *UPDATE EUTSCH* » iPod » F-Default

My work is very professional and of the highest quality. The solder points are Perfect, and the cable used is of the highest quality.

The iPod itself is BRAND NEW! The motherboard is new, screen is new, clickwheel is new, and has a High Capacity Battery that keeps it running incredibly long. The CF card gives it a battery life that is absolutely amazing! more than double the normal lifetime.
It has a new WHITE Faceplate, with a Contrasting BLACK click wheel that looks and feels very custom & unique. The backplate is a new generic backplate. Has absolutely NO SCRATCHES on it AT ALL!

I can also throw in a Brand New Top Quality LOD for $40 AUD and a ULTRA rugged Rubber case that is 3mm thick for $30.

I also have a Nuforce Icon Mobile for sale with it (available from ALO audio) that is Brand New with Original Packaging. It has been Burned in about 40 hours. So has the iPod. (pm for details)

The ipod has a high quality scratch protector that covers the whole faceplate, including the click wheel.

The price I'm asking is $480 AUD (that is $415 USD or $248 GBP) for the iPod itself, then add $30 for the Case and $40 for the LOD.
To read my feedback My Ebay account is eBay My World - joetownsville

Send me a message in Ebay to confirm this is indeed my account.

Obviously this price is way below the normal for a new mod of such quality, I made it for a friend who dirked me, and I now have to sell it as the holidays are coming up, and I have little cash for Fuel for my car :S (4.5 Litre, 6 cylinder Land Cruiser drinks like an elephant :p)
If multiple people want to purchase this, I will discuss with you about who will get it.
Please PM me if you are interested, I really need to sell this ASAP.

NOTE: The CF card visible is not the CF card that is in it, and the inside of the metal Back Plate may look grubby, this is because I used a testing plate to test the iPod before I put the flash one on. This is to stop the back plate from being scratched unnecessarily.

Album: ImageShack -
Web Player: ImageShack(TM) slideshow

Thank you all, This item is sold =]

Sep 13, 2009 at 9:19 AM Post #2 of 5

dissembled

Headphoneus Supremus
PMed.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm guessing that the ALO cables will work with it?

Sep 13, 2009 at 9:40 AM Post #3 of 5

Kaydes

New Head-Fier
It will not. Depending. As this DiyMod has the capacitors internally, The ALO audio cable will have capacitors inside it. Those internal capacitors will conflict with the internal ones and reduce the sound quality. However, if the ALO cable does NOT have capacitors in it (if its called an iMod LOD it has them) it will work

Sep 13, 2009 at 4:31 PM Post #4 of 5

dissembled

Headphoneus Supremus
Payment sent.
biggrin.gif

Please ship it insured.

Users who are viewing this thread