For sale: *Brand new Porta Corda amp
post-147808
Post #1 of 3

curvie

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello,

The title pretty much says it all... The amp is still new in box (never opened). Please pm or email me if interested.

cheers,

Victor Li

post-148310
Post #2 of 3

curvie

Head-Fier
Reaction score
bump...

I have received several pm's asking about the price. I have seen them sold for around $130ish here on the forums. Dunno if thats an outrageous price, i'm open to suggestions. As far as payment options, I would prefer Paypal (as this is the easiest option for me), but would be willing to accept money orders or checks (must clear first though).

Just a little extra info (for the curious), I received this second amp from Jan Meier, who shipped me a second Porta Corda amp after a prolonged delay. However, within a week of receiving the amp, the second one came in the mail as well. I have asked Jan about sending the amp back, but he's given me discretion to sell it to perhaps someone in the states. As it would make little sense to send it all the way back to him, for him to send it right back to another purchaser.

Anyways, you can pm or email me at : augustinbethany@cox.net for further questions.

cheers,

victor li

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)