1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Audeze iSine 20 w/ Cypher cable 35% off MSRP

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by scorp32, Dec 8, 2017.
Trader History (4)
  1. scorp32
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    ALL ITEMS SPLIT SHIPPING FEE 50% with WHICHEVER SHIPPING CARRIER YOU PREFER.

SOLD---- Audeze iSine 20 w/cypher cable:
    $380 Shipping from Beijing, China. MSRP $599.

I am the original owner. These are in like-new condition for being used for less than 50 hours of listening time. I personally don't like the fit for my ears. And I'm selling my equipment off for an end-game upgrade. Of course no problem with sound whatsoever and absolutely great condition. No case (lost in the airport), manual, but have the ear plug/hook things.

Westone W4R: $190 Shipping from Beijing, China.

I am the original owner. I don't have the case, manual, nor the box. The IEM's are in good condition, no scratches at all, I used a Pelican case for carrying them. Sound is no problem at all. I have attached some photos.

Chord Hugo v1:
    $850 Shipping from Beijing, China.

I am the second owner, purchased from a head-fier. Excellent condition. Always home in a smoke-free environment.

Vorzüge Pure II amp: $370 Shipping from Beijing, China.

I am the second owner. Bought from a head-fier here. In mint condition with minor scratches. Sound is clear with great definition and a boost in soundstage. Great for IEM's and extremely portable.

Thanks for your interest.

IMG_0108.JPG IMG_0110.JPG IMG_0109.JPG IMG_0106.JPG IMG_0107.JPG IMG_7486.JPG

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  2. scorp32
    Price drop

3. scorp32
    bump!

4. koudairanger
    cable on w4r doesn't seem like a stock cable, what exactly is it?

5. scorp32
    yes, the cable is the no.5. I am selling the W4R with the stock cables.