For balding guys
Apr 17, 2002 at 11:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Onix

Papá de Iñaki
Hey, I know this is so unrelated to audio that maybe a ray is going to fall from heaven to blast my head, but this really cool thing happened today. I have been using a soap called "Jabón Verde Natural", that's "Green Natural Soap" in Spanish, for about a week. This product is supossed to help with hair loss and this morning I started to notice all those tiny black hairs growing nearby my receding hairline. Now, that's very cool if you ask me
biggrin.gif
. Well, anyway, I just felt like sharing. Perhaps some of you guys can find it in Latino and Naturist shops in the U.S. if you are interested in giving it a try.

Apr 18, 2002 at 12:12 AM Post #2 of 17
Yes, Onix, thank you for sharing that . . .
tongue.gif

Hey, BTW, Onix, I use this shampoo called "Magno." Some store around where I live sells it; it's from Spain- just curious- have your ever heard of it? Or have you no idea what the hey-didley I'm talking about?
tongue.gif

Apr 18, 2002 at 2:37 AM Post #5 of 17
Something that works is probably not legal for sale in the U.S.A..

Besides I have been looking forward to more of my hair falling out. I got plans for a tattoo on the top of my head whenever it gets bald enough.

Apr 18, 2002 at 3:08 AM Post #6 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD
I got plans for a tattoo on the top of my head whenever it gets bald enough.

I hope that you are kidding. I did that when I shaved my head. Not too good in my resume, not to mention the dating escene. I had to remove it and then let my hair grow.

Kelly: "Did you use the soap everywhere or only on your head?"
biggrin.gif
What? Do you have anything against hairy guys?

Quality Guru: Nope, I have no idea about that shampoo, but with that cheesy name I don't really think it works.

The soap I use is something like hand made, no industrial procesess, just soap and a bunch of herbs. I ussually don't trust those natural products, but this thing seems to be working. Perhaps not a miracle cure, but rigth now I need all the help I can get. I just want to keep my hair because of my present, more serious/responsible image, but if it doesn't work I am going to shave what's left for sure.

Apr 18, 2002 at 3:15 AM Post #7 of 17
Hola Onix!

Uh, I think I know what herbs they use in that soap. Tell me, do you also halucinate (ahem) notice vines growing across the cieling? If so, please ship a batch to acidtripwow
biggrin.gif

gerG

Apr 18, 2002 at 5:12 AM Post #8 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by Greg Freeman
Tell me, do you also halucinate

I wish it had that effect. Life is becoming so dull lately. And I think Acid has no need of external help. Besides, how expensive would it be to send, say, five bars of soap to Acid?
confused.gif

Apr 18, 2002 at 7:11 PM Post #9 of 17
"Besides, how expensive would it be to send, say, five bars of soap to Acid?"

Lets see:

$10 to ship across Mexico
$50 for the bribe at the border ($5 each times 2 inspectors times 5 bars)
$10 across the USA (more if you insure it)

You're right. Probably not worth it.

Sorry to hear that life is dull. Did you ever start your speaker project?

gerG

Apr 18, 2002 at 9:02 PM Post #11 of 17
THREAD! HE NEEDS TO READ THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!

You are the second person I've noticed whose said post instead of thread!

(pet peeve, newly discovered)

Apr 18, 2002 at 9:37 PM Post #12 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by Greg Freeman
Sorry to hear that life is dull. Did you ever start your speaker project?
gerG

Nope, I haven't had the time or the money. That's the collateral damage of having a family and have to work a lot because money suddenly isnt as good and plentiful as it was before. I wonder why
confused.gif

And Coolvij, please let the man be. At least, he's rigth. Superbaldguy, and perhaps Kwarth, should be checking this out.
tongue.gif

Apr 19, 2002 at 1:09 AM Post #14 of 17
Maybe we can get Tyll to import it as, uh, contact cleaner! Yeah, that's it! If it makes Onix think that he is getting hairier it is bound to make noticable improvements in almost any interconnect.

They would have to add a label that cautions against deliberately setting on fire and inhaling, with detailed instructions on how to do what you are not supposed to, of course.

It would take the FDA at least 2 years to catch on.

gerG

Apr 19, 2002 at 1:14 AM Post #15 of 17
Thread...string...rope...cable...beam...post...col umn...wall...structure...building...island...conti nent...planet...solar system...galaxy...universe...particle...

Hell, I can't keep it straight either!

gerG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back