Football (Soccer) Fans Gather
Apr 6, 2017 at 8:41 AM Post #496 of 532
  And LFC blows a lead with comedy defending as per usual. 
angry_face.gif

At least King scored for Bournemouth - had him capped in my fantasy team 
biggrin.gif

Yeah, Liverpool just can't seal the deal against "lesser" opposition it seems. I think they've got the best head to head record in the EPL within the top 6 but what should be bankers - home to a side struggling for form - just keep proving their downfall. It's been this way for a few seasons now hasn't it? Not sure what the problem is - if it was just the defence, you'd expect them to lose to the other top teams. I still can't believe they offloaded Sakho - he's looking pretty good at Palace right now...

Apr 6, 2017 at 9:05 AM Post #497 of 532

At least King scored for Bournemouth - had him capped in my fantasy team 
biggrin.gif

Yeah, Liverpool just can't seal the deal against "lesser" opposition it seems. I think they've got the best head to head record in the EPL within the top 6 but what should be bankers - home to a side struggling for form - just keep proving their downfall. It's been this way for a few seasons now hasn't it? Not sure what the problem is - if it was just the defence, you'd expect them to lose to the other top teams. I still can't believe they offloaded Sakho - he's looking pretty good at Palace right now...

They were never too good against the top 6 in the past, definitely not like how it is under Klopp. I think it's the lack of squad depth combined with many injuries. The LFC bench is alarming, 17 year old players shouldn't be there in a top 4 push...

Apr 20, 2017 at 9:38 AM Post #501 of 532
Let's talking about Barca getting spanked by Juve instead. Still, with a little help from their friends, they should overturn that in the second leg :D  

I hope Juventus win the competition, Buffon

Klopp denies Hart interest: "[COLOR=282A2F]He is a fantastic goalkeeper...but we have the highest quality goalkeepers already."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=282A2F]Really? Where are you hiding them? [/COLOR]:evil:

I really fear that FSG brought in Klopp knowing that he gets good results with limited funds. They might just use him for a good profit margin for the coming years...

Apr 20, 2017 at 2:17 PM Post #503 of 532
Yeah, be nice to see Juve back on top of Europe. Absolute legend, Buffon. I don't much mind though as long as we get some good games and Real don't win it again - not an easy team to like!

I dislike both Real and Barca, they both have refereeing decisions always going for them, but then I do have a soft spot for Suarez and Messi, well he is a total magician.

Wouldn't mind Monaco if they went all the way either, or Atletico, they have been heart broken too many times and Simeone really deserves it.

Apr 21, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #504 of 532
Zlatan the Great out for good? That knee action looked nasty. I hope we won´t see him at MLS after a year 36 years old but money may talk. 

Apr 21, 2017 at 4:05 PM Post #506 of 532
acl and pcl rupture, I don't think he will come back, at least not in the premier league..... 
frown.gif

Jun 16, 2017 at 2:40 PM Post #508 of 532
U 21 European Champion has started. A bit disappointing result against England. Hope it don´t hurt us further on.

Jun 19, 2017 at 5:28 AM Post #509 of 532
Not watching that myself. One eye on the Confederations Cup though. I watched the opening game between Russia and New Zealand. Russia should have racked up a cricket score, given the paucity of the opposition. They looked a decent enough side in spells, but I don't think they'll pose much threat to anyone else in their group - Germany, Chile and Portugal!

Jun 19, 2017 at 5:35 AM Post #510 of 532
Why is russia and new Zealand of all countries in that cup? Is there random invitations each year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back