Foobar bug with Kernel Streaming
Mar 29, 2006 at 5:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

jas_kidd32

100+ Head-Fier
I've noticed a really annoying bug in Foobar. My computer restarts on its own when i click the pause button twice, and this only happens with the KS plugin. Say i pause a song then play it again by clicking the pause button, my computer would just crash and restart. I've only noticed this in Foobar Version 0.9 coz i've been using ASIO with the older versions. Does this only happen to me? Does anyone else experience this, or could it be my soundcard who's at fault?

Mar 29, 2006 at 5:55 AM Post #2 of 8
does not happend to me... i am using foobar 0.9 and KS as well

this question will probably be better handled on hydrogenaudio.org

Mar 29, 2006 at 11:09 AM Post #4 of 8
No problems here!
confused.gif

Mar 29, 2006 at 12:04 PM Post #5 of 8
No problem with me , it is working perfectly from day 1.

By the way there is a new plug-in i installed yesterday called Advanced controls. It installs mini buttons to the taskbar where you can control Foobar and also delete the playing track from the disk. Very useful plug-in, try it.

Mar 29, 2006 at 12:53 PM Post #6 of 8
Am I the only one? could it be the M-Audio DIO 2496? it could be the driver. I think I'll wait for the ASIO plugin, for now I'll use the Default soundcard driver.

Mar 30, 2006 at 5:36 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by jas_kidd32
I've noticed a really annoying bug in Foobar. My computer restarts on its own when i click the pause button twice, and this only happens with the KS plugin. Say i pause a song then play it again by clicking the pause button, my computer would just crash and restart. I've only noticed this in Foobar Version 0.9 coz i've been using ASIO with the older versions. Does this only happen to me? Does anyone else experience this, or could it be my soundcard who's at fault?

Hi jK

No problems here.

May I ask how much RAM you have?

Regards

USG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back