Foobar 2000 pre-configured?
Dec 12, 2007 at 3:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

TheRH

Member of the Trade:RH Customs
I was looking Foobar 2000 and after only minutes knew it is the player for me, with the exception of the UI. My question is, are there any builds that I can download that look simular to Windows Media player. Also I would like to have album art, but that is not a must.

Thanks

Dec 12, 2007 at 5:18 AM Post #6 of 11
iTunes + MultiPlugin is cool, but the guy who wrote it hasn't updated it in a year, so you can't use the latest iTunes (so no iPhone, newer Nano support, etc). I really wish he'd update it, or more practically make it open source so someone else could update it.

It would be great if a head-fi programmer could write a program to do iTunes audio out through Foobar without the Multi-Plugin skins...that's just overhead for me.

Dec 12, 2007 at 9:02 AM Post #7 of 11

terrymx

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alleyman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you install the latest beta, you get a certain set of preconfigured GUI or you can make your own without using any scripting language.

foobar2000 beta

Read this: Release notes for foobar2000 0.9.5

thanks for the headup, it's a good thing foobar does this, now more people will start using it hopefully. user friendly interface is really the main thing that attracts mass usage.

Dec 12, 2007 at 3:56 PM Post #9 of 11

TheRH

Member of the Trade:RH Customs
I can't believe that I have been using WMP for the last six years, Foobar is more the superior in sounds quality. I have gone through fooblog, and I'm still a bit confused on how to configure the UI. That said, are there any easy ways or step by step tutorials or simple exe methods?

Users who are viewing this thread