1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Focal Stellia Review, Measurements, Interview - Head-Fi TV

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Feb 12, 2019.
First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last
  1. teknorob23
    Spent just an hour with them on Saturday, comparing back to back with my Elegias, before my head could involved my heart had got the credit card out and they arrive tomorrow :wink: Really looking forward to comparing notes, that and plugging them in to my Feliks Audio Euforia fed by Hugo2 and Auralic Aries. :):)

329161, up late and teqshea like this.
  2. musicday
    noplsestar likes this.
  3. noplsestar
    Yeah, never buy an IEM when you can buy a closed back - never buy a closed back when you can buy an open back - never buy an open back when you can buy a two channel system - never buy a two channel system when you can go to a live concert :wink:

Venture Guy and bgbkt like this.
  4. Whitigir
    And never go to a concert if you can own a club and have live music ever night :D

Venture Guy and noplsestar like this.
  5. franz12
    You can't hear as many details at a live concert. I am not going to a live concert to listen to music. I am going there for a date, entertainment, and hanging with friends.

6. guitardave
    Caution! Derailment ahead!

up late likes this.
  7. Beagle
    In that case, why go to a music venue? Go to a movie. Save some money.

8. bgbkt
    Cool. We should expect semi closed dark brown headphone in 9 months now.

jbrownson likes this.
  9. Beagle
    Yes right, they haven't done a semi-open. That should be in April..around $1995....if current trends are any indication.

10. Acemcl
    does anyone know when the Stellia's will be shipping? Need to carve some time for a demo :gs1000smile:

11. Mediahound
    They're available now at AD's and also through Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Voe3k4

12. teknorob23
    I think dealers have stock in the UK and mine arrived this morning :)

Stellia.JPG

Zojokkeli, snk8699 and Acemcl like this.
  13. dleblanc343
    2 weeks now since it’s distributed in Canada :)

14. Acemcl
    Post early impressions when you get a chance please

15. teknorob23
    I want to give them 100hrs at least burn in, but i will definitely be having a sneaky listen tonight, so i'll report back as i go. Hopefully my Elegia's wont sell too quickly and i'll be able to get some back to back listening sessions in :)

First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last