Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread
Feb 9, 2015 at 4:07 PM Post #856 of 1,765
Just got a demo pair for a nice discount. Local shop said I was just the second person to try them. My only quibble so far is that some treble attacks can sound a bit sharp. Is this just how they sound or might it change with break-in? I also admit that after a couple years with the M50 and my UE18 Pros I might need a bit more bass oomph. We'll see if I can reprogram my ears.

Feb 17, 2015 at 10:53 AM Post #860 of 1,765
  i can get both for the same price and i am listening to mostly classical and vocal music with some EDM inbetween . Do you think the FSP be a better choice?

Definitely. I have minimal experience with the V-Moda but I honestly didn't find it to be that great other than for bass. Classical and vocal is no contest. 

Feb 17, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #862 of 1,765
  Yeah i saw that most people like the vmoda for the bass and FPS are realy great overall headphones except for theire build.Thanks for the fast response.

…I actually bought the FSP for the build… whoops. Maybe they only look rugged… I don't know. 

Feb 17, 2015 at 11:15 AM Post #863 of 1,765
  i can get both for the same price and i am listening to mostly classical and vocal music with some EDM inbetween . Do you think the FSP be a better choice?

m100 vs focal the fsp is a much better choice imo.

dont wannt sound like a dick but my m100's sound like a tin can compared to the fsp.

its preference ofcourse but still

Feb 17, 2015 at 12:44 PM Post #865 of 1,765
Urgh. I ordered the Focal Spirit Professional from China on the 6th. It arrived in the US on the 11th. The USPS tracking has not updated since then. It's been six days now. So impatient. -_-

Think I should start a USPS investigation or just wait it out?

Feb 17, 2015 at 8:46 PM Post #870 of 1,765
I also found the low end lacking, even compared to my GR07 BE ?\(~_~)/?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back