Focal Elear - Impressions Thread
Jul 30, 2016 at 7:49 PM Post #77 of 6,742
guys especially you @Dillan
 when you get round to listening to the elear, please compare it with totl earphones especially the K10.. i'm so confused at this moment what to get haha in the boat for a $1000 headphone/earphone

Will do! I hope to hear it in the next month or two max. I'll probably do a full review

Jul 31, 2016 at 2:04 AM Post #83 of 6,742
Anyone that has tried it on ... how is the fit on a physically large head?

Love the sound of my Focal spirit one. But verges on impossible to wear, and result is an over stressed broken headband.

Hope to hear confirmation Focal took larger heads into account with this. Thanx.

Jul 31, 2016 at 2:18 AM Post #84 of 6,742
Anyone that has tried it on ... how is the fit on a physically large head?

Love the sound of my Focal spirit one. But verges on impossible to wear, and result is an over stressed broken headband.

Hope to hear confirmation Focal took larger heads into account with this. Thanx.

No need to post in two threads my friend. I have a huge head and there is plenty of room. The build is exquisite

Jul 31, 2016 at 2:20 AM Post #85 of 6,742
Thanx.

Ya, I know I broke a rule... :p

Aug 2, 2016 at 8:50 AM Post #88 of 6,742
I know these are very open headphones, but do these leak much sound? Thinking about using them as a portable if isolation is ok. The Focal website says they're designed for "noisy environments ", whatever that means.

Aug 2, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #89 of 6,742
I know these are very open headphones, but do these leak much sound? Thinking about using them as a portable if isolation is ok. The Focal website says they're designed for "noisy environments ", whatever that means.

I believe noise leak is less than hd600. I can hear conversation of other people talking but have to be around 3 ft or closer. This is during SF meets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back