Focal Clear MG loaner program @TTVJAudio.com
Mar 24, 2021 at 12:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
HI All,

We are sending the Focal Clear MG Headphones out to the first 10 loaner participants to sign up. Loaner rules apply - see below the picture for the RULES. We expect to ship early next week to the first one to sign up. We are going to give them a listen here and break them in before we ship them...

FocalClear_MG2.jpg

Loaner Program Rules:

Send your name and address, telephone number and your Head-Fi user name to me (Todd) at todd@ttvjaudio.com. Do NOT PM me as you will not be included in the program without an email.

You will get the loaner for 1 week to use in your home with your system. After your one week is up, you must send it to the next loaner participant. Email me (todd@ttvjaudio.com) the tracking info so I can pass it on to the recipient.

You MUST write a review and post it in this loaner thread. It must be posted in the same thread as this announcement for the loaner program. Please post the review here first and feel free to post it somewhere else if you like!

Once you have received the loaner, email me to let me know you have it and I will send the address for the next person.

Our loaner programs are USA only. We are restricted from shipping/selling outside the USA on most products.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2021 at 12:59 PM Post #2 of 19
Emailed! Would love to be a part of this! been eyeing these for a while now

Mar 25, 2021 at 1:09 PM Post #3 of 19
Emailed the other day as well soon after the announcement. I look forward to being part of another TTVJ product tour. Thanks again Todd!

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2021 at 1:29 PM Post #4 of 19
Emailed. Was part of the Stellia tour. Would certainly like to do it again. Thanks Todd!

Mar 26, 2021 at 5:46 PM Post #5 of 19
Here is the list. I will add 2 more people if there is interest. It should ship out mid week next week - around April 1.

Focal Clear MG Loaner Participants

1 sennfan83261

2 FJLabs

3 elira

4 eskamobob1

5 Treesin

6 fuzzychaos

7 mauaudiocr

8 Relaxasaurus

Todd

Apr 9, 2021 at 12:04 PM Post #6 of 19
We sent the Clear MG off last week so we hope to start to see some reviews here soon. I hope you all enjoy your time with them.

And my shameless plug - we have them in stock and ready to ship so if you are looking for a great pair of headphones you can call us or order online!

406-285-3910 or online here.

Todd

Apr 20, 2021 at 2:34 PM Post #7 of 19
I sent this out as promised, now just waiting for the person I sent it to first (not the first on the list because I made a mistake) to write the review and send it to the next participant sennfan83261.

Todd

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2021 at 1:46 PM Post #8 of 19
I got these in the other day, thanks Todd.

Chain: Musicbee (FLAC) -> Bifrost 2 -> Liquid Platinum | THX AAA 789

Cans that have been on regular rotation lately: HD580, HE-6 (Bryston 3B-ST), and HE1000 v1 (v2 pads).

Initial impressions of the Focal Clear Mg:

Timbre-wise, it is the least offensive from the Focals that I've tried so far (from best to worst, relatively speaking: Clear Mg, Radiance, Elegia, Elex). Coming from the tighter planar bass of the HE-6 and HEKv1 (current preference), I find that the bass of the Clear Mg extends low but is more undefined and wooly than what I prefer at the moment. Again, it is a preference thing, and I will not begrudge anyone who prefers the Clear Mg bass more. Outside of its bass, the Clear Mg has a very clean and articulate presentation. However, I did notice a drop in the upper mids/lower treble area, which may attributable to Focal's decision to add a bit more warmth to the Clear sound (I never listened to the OG Clears). It reminds me of the treble recession that I hear in my LCD-2's, more so with the LCD-2 rev. 1's. For the few pop tracks that I've tried, the Clear Mg sounded fine. However, some might want a bit more treble presence when it comes to classical music, particularly for a track like Europa Galante's performance of Vivaldi's Concerto No.5 in E♭ Major ("La Tempesta di Mare"), RV 253: I. Presto. I just felt that certain string passages sounded a bit dull.

A full review will come out towards the end of my time with these cans.

Last edited:
May 9, 2021 at 3:36 PM Post #9 of 19
After spending a week with these, I'm back to provide a more comprehensive review of them. Thanks again to Todd for putting together this tour. The next recipient should have these cans by now. There are plenty of pictures of the Focal Clear Mg's around, so I won't bother posting my extremely unprofessional shots. Additionally, I must admit that I haven't heard the original Focal Clear, so my review will lack any comparisons to the highly acclaimed predecessor.

Chain: Musicbee (FLAC) -> Bifrost 2 -> Liquid Platinum | THX AAA 789

Cans that have been on regular rotation lately: HD580, HE-6 (Bryston 3B-ST), and HE1000 v1 (v2 pads).

Build: Par for the course as Focals go, which for the most part is a good thing. Superficially, the build quality is very good save for the headband, which still exhibits a slight creakiness. Looking at a recent teardown of a Focal headband, it seems that the headband itself may be a weak point structurally. Since there's no replacement headband for sale AFAIK, that might be the only thing structurally I would worry about with these cans. Everything else seems to suggest high quality in its finish. Indeed, only the Focal Elex has disappointed me with its build quality since the loaner unit that I reviewed two years ago still had one edge of its earcups left unbeveled and sharp, a QC oversight. Thankfully, I haven't found any such QC problems with the mainline releases from Focal (Utopia, Elegia, Radiance, and now the Clear Mg).

As for fit, these feel like any other Focal can but feel much lighter than the Utopia or the Elex, where the headband structure did not make me forget the respective weights of the latter two. For my head, the Focal Clear Mg's create a hotspot on the top of my head immediately after putting them on my noggin. Thankfully, this sensation immediately goes away due to the headband's ample padding. While the Focal Clear Mg's are not the most comfortable cans on my head, they are comfortable enough that I can wear these for the entire day without complaint.

For the stock cables, IMO Focal still has some work to do. Focal included two cables in a nice folio storage/presentation box: one cable having a 4pin XLR Neutrik termination and the other cable with a 1/4" termination (didn't investigate whether the latter was a 1/4" adapter over a 3.5mm TRS termination). Both cables sported dual mono TS 3.5mm plugs. My issue with these cables is that they resemble your standard electronic device power adapter cables, the typical black slightly flexible kind. This means that the Focal Clear Mg cables are still a little unwieldy and they retain their shape. They do not look or feel premium with the rest that's included at the $1490 MSRP price point. While the cables are an improvement to the stiff lamp cord cables Focal previously included with their cans, I feel that Focal should improve their cable construction to match the quality of their cans.

While the box doesn't feel as luxurious as the Radiance leather (pleather?) box, I still found the packaging for the Focal Clear Mg to be very nice and functional. Aesthetically, the two-toned brown and burnished silver look of the Focal Clear Mg's is very classy. Personally, I would go for the professional edition (black and red) since that one adheres to my aesthetic preferences more. Overall, I think that the Focal Clear Mg's color scheme is an improvement to the white and grey color scheme of the original Focal Clears, at least when it comes to maintaining aesthetic appearances; the original Focal Clear color scheme left it prone to becoming soiled fairly quickly from what I've seen.

Bass: The bass of the Clear Mg extends fairly low with a slight midbass hump to give it a bit more fullness over the flat low-extending planar bass. While the bass of the Focal Clear Mg is present and slams well, I still find that its bass to be not as clean sounding or textured as some of the higher-end planar cans in my collection. The transition from bass to mids sounded very natural without any bleed over on the Clear Mg's unlike the Radiance that I reviewed recently. The bass of the Clear Mg's is still head and shoulders over the HD6x0 line and I think that it will not leave many people wanting more bass. While the amount of bass presented by the Clear Mg's is a step below to that of Fostex biodynamics (at least to my TH-X00 ebony), the quality of bass presented by the Clear Mg is far better and more preferable to my tastes. In short, the Clear Mg bass is probably the best that I've heard so far from a dynamic driver, but it still falls a little short to my preferred planar bass. Just my personal preference, and I can see somebody going in the opposite direction.

Mids: The Clear Mg's are pretty mid-forward in my experience. Vocals really pop out from the mix. The mids are lovely, but I find that the vocals for certain tracks to be presented so apart from, and on top of, the mix that it can make the presentation of the sound to be a little artificial.

Treble: Overall, I feel that the treble is more on the warm side and sounds a little relaxed. This aspect is abundantly clear on classical tracks, which one spot the slight recession in the lower treble (4-5kHz). For pop and electronic tracks, I don't think that this recession will matter too much. However, classical tracks seemed to lack treble energy. Indeed, I found that the Clear Mg sounded slightly veiled on such tracks.

Timbre: I'm usually pretty down on Focal cans when it comes to timbre. Personally, there's just an artificial sharpness on the leading edges of notes from the Focal cans that I've tried (Elegia and Elex), particularly in the treble region. Some may call this metallic sounding. Whatever it is called, it just made music sound artificial. Furthermore, the THX AAA 789 that I used with those cans certainly didn't do them justice in this category. With the Radiance, it seems that Focal is moving away from this sharpness a little bit. It was still present with the THX AAA 789 but to a lesser degree than the Elegia and Elex. The Liquid Platinum (RCA 5814A's) improved the timbre of the Radiance further. With the Focal Clear Mg, this sharpness is almost gone on the 789 to my surprise. To my ears, the Focal Clear Mg is the most natural sounding Focal can that I've heard to date. While there is a slight undercurrent of sharpness still with the Clear Mg's, it is not to the extent that it calls attention to itself during my listening sessions unlike the other Focal cans. Thankfully, the Clear Mg is far from metallic sounding and is the first Focal can that my ears found to be agreeable timbre-wise.

Soundstage and Imaging: While the Clear Mg is a little closed-in widthwise (but larger than the HD6x0), it has really nice front to back depth. Imaging was pretty spot-on as it usually is with Focal cans. The layering capability of this can is impressive given its more intimate soundstage. However, it may get distracting on certain vocal tracks where the vocals sound almost completely apart from the mix.

Dynamics: These cans are certainly dynamic, at least when it come to macrodynamics. They slam well and have an extremely lively presentation. They work wonderfully with rock, pop, and electronic music.

Track Notes: Mostly a comparison b/t the Arya v2 and the Clear Mg

Eagles - Take It Easy [Their Greatest Hits] (GSZ-1039) - Really close with the Arya. With it seems to sound like it has more air.

Cocosuma - Daisy's Face [Reindeer Show the Way] (3RD006) - Starting at 2:38, the song goes to a kick drum/floor tom interlude. Punchy, but the Arya is surprisingly close here.

Code Blue - Modern Times [Code Blue] (RHM2 7840) - This driving track sounds considerably more lively with the Clear Mg than the Arya.

The Verve - History [This Is Music (The Singles 92-98)] (XX189) - Richard Ashcroft's voice is really pushed to the forefront on this track when listening on the Clear Mg. The band sounds so far back in the background. Overall, the Clears Mg ruined any cohesion between the vocals and the rest of the band. Arya was clearly better here.

Kadhja Bonet - Joy [Childqueen] (FP1658-2) - Lovely track that sounds expansive on the Clear Mg. However, the string section coming in at 0:45 sounded very harsh and uncontrolled on the Clear Mg compared to the smoothness of the Arya.

Jaco Pastorius - Kuru/Speak Like a Child [Jaco Pastorius] (EK 64977) - Lively. This track is a dynamics showcase for the Clear Mg.

Garry Schyman - The Battle for Columbia II [Bioshock Infinite OST] (320 kbps MP3) - Can hear punch more on lower volume with the Clear Mg. At higher volumes, the punchiness gap between the Clear Mg and the Arya is lowered a bit.

Yasunori Mitsuda - Time's Scar [Chrono Cross OST] (SSCX-10040) - Weirdness from Elex is gone. The treble dips of the Elex presented the mid and bass background instruments in the foreground and set the foreground stringed instruments to the background. Here, the Clear Mg's presents the song properly (when compared with the HD580, HD600, HE-6, and HEKv1).

Final thoughts: The Focal Clear Mg's are probably my favorite Focal can that I've tried so far. It sounds mostly wonderful with rock, pop, and electronic tracks. However, some weirdness might come about from its forward mids, especially vocals. This weirdness showed up on only a few tracks during my listening session. For the most part, I enjoyed listening to my library with the Focal Clear Mg's. These cans seem to be a genre-master save for those who want a bit more treble energy in classical music tracks (raises hand). Of course, one can apply EQ to the 4-5kHz area to bring up the treble energy there a bit. When it comes to Focal cans (e.g. Elegia), I found how bothersome resonances may be induced from raising areas of the treble using EqAPO (and lowering its digital preamp). I didn't have time or the inclination to test whether this applies to the Clear Mg. Regardless, I enjoyed my time with the Clear Mg. If I was looking for only one can below $2k, then the Clear Mg would be a strong candidate.

Last edited:
May 15, 2021 at 1:23 AM Post #10 of 19
I've had these Clear MG’s (Clear2) for almost a week now, wrapping up my time now, so figured I’d start banging out a review. I wanted to thank Todd again for the opportunity to try this new set!

Systems
I’ve listened to these in four environments:
- MacBook Pro over USB -> RME ADI-2 DAC FS v1 [1/4”, Hi-Power, no DSP]
- Bluesound Node 2i over Coax -> Khadas Tone 2 Pro over Balanced XLR -> Schiit Jotunheim 1 Balanced 4-Pin
- MacBook Pro over USB -> Schiit Jotunheim 1 MultiBit DAC Balanced 4-Pin
- Bluesound Node 2i over Coax -> Burson Conductor 3XR Balanced 4-pin [4x Burson Vivid v6 op-amps]

Most comments are in reference to the last system, unless otherwise noted. All 4 systems played the Clear2’s wonderfully with the RME leaning marginally more analytical than the Burson and the Jotunheim. The Burson was able to “control” the drivers the best, giving a perceived sense of tightness in the trailing edges of notes, but the Jot and RME were not fair behind. The Clear MG’s are a resolving set that is absolutely able to tease out differences differences between systems—though I probably would not use these as a baseline listening headphone for reviewing systems [more on that later].

Background
To be entirely frank, I’m not usually an over-ear headphones person, but I’ve been growing more into them these past few months. I’m coming mostly from the CIEM side of things, having tried a bunch of CIEM’s and UIEM’s, before settling down on the sets linked in my sig. These days though, I’m mostly using the Focal Celestee closed-back, but I’ve also listened extensively to the Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 in the open back side of things.

Build/Design/Comfort
If you’ve put on one Focal headphone, you’ll put them all on. These guys are built practically identically to my Focal Celestee and any current generation Focal. Everything down to the headband, yoke, and outer ear cup is the same, just in a very pleasing bronze/copper color. While I think I prefer the Celestee’s color scheme just a hair more, the Clear2’s styling is definitely growing on me. New to this model is the very stylish hexagonal grill on the ear cups. Focal claims this design along with the redesigned internal mesh lets the Clear be even more open and transparent to outside—something I certainly agree with. This is easily one of the most transparent designs I’ve heard so far. Without music playing, you can barely hear a difference with these on and off—a sharp contrast to the Celestees which are the most closed cans I’ve used.

While Focal can sometimes be plagued with build troubles, I did not notice anything wrong with the fit and finish this time around, mimicking my experience with the Celestees. Unfortunately, the headband and yokes do creak a tiny bit when you move them around, but it’s not noticeable once these are on your head. I’m not sure of the exact reason behind this, but it’s fairly common from\m what I could tell.

As someone with a larger head, I’m usually quite sensitive to clamp force and comfort over time. Thankfully, these cans, like most of Focal’s designs, have been quite comfortable even after 5-hours of listen time [oops]. The clamp force on these were certainly not as a strong as the Celestees, likely due to these having broken in already before I received them. The headband didn’t cause any noticeable hotspots apart from the initial sensation of some weight which quickly disappears. The microfiber pads are very comfortable and rather breathable unlike some of Focal’s leather offerings which can quickly heat up and get clammy. However, only time will tell how well these pads hold up to long term use. It’s fairly tricky to clean the microfiber pads properly—a drawback compared to the leather. If you are worried about getting replacement pads, they run for around $200 [after the lovely Focal tax], or a spare set is provided in the Clear MG Pro version.

It’s been said probably about a hundred times now, but “Focal cables suck.” I know these “redesigned” the cable this generation—Clear MG / Celestee—, but these includes ones are still the worst cables I’ve had the displeasure of using. Thick, unwieldy, memory-prone, inflexible are just some of the negative words I can use for them. "Bold and brash? More like belongs in the trash." Like @sennfan83261 analogized, these feel more like courtesy power cords you get from source gear than headphone cables. I think my nightstand lamp’s power cord may have been more flexible. For this review, I immediately went and swapped the stock cable with a custom cable from Hart Audio Cables, terminated in their modular system. Specs: OFC copper [Mogami] / 6ft / Neutrik Connectors on both source/cans side. I didn’t get to try some fancy gold/palladium/silver cables this time, since I don’t have any terminated in dual 3.5mm right now. Original cables were untouched and un-listened, and I recommend you do the same.

Sound

Bass (20Hz–250Hz)

Like most of Focal’s lineup, the Clear2’s extend easily to 20Hz without much rolloff that I could discern. There definitely is a bit of a mid-bass hump peaking around 150Hz tapering off around 250Hz. The Clear2’s certainly have a lively energy in bass-heavy tracks that actually feel similar to closed back beasts like the Celestee. BLACKPINK, Ddu-Du Ddu-Du (Remix) at 1:20 drops like a bomb, though the mid-bass hump makes it seem to suffer a lack of clarity and detail. I don’t think this is a source problem since the passage presents similarly across the Burson Conductor and the RME [a notably analytic system]. That said, this DD bass is absolutely better than what I’ve gotten out of the 600 and 800’s, hands down. It’s more vivid, energetic, and impact, regardless of source. The Clear2’s being intensely easy to drive allow the bass to shine even directly out of the Khadas Tone 2 Pro [which I’m not the biggest advocate of, but it works]. Compared to the 600’s, certain tracks sound more full-bodied and filling on the Clear MG’s (Seori, Trigger; Asking Alexandria, I Don’t Need You; I See Stars, Initialization Sequence - New Demons [Remixes]).

I personally don’t notice any bass “bloat” or “bleed” in the Clear MG’s, remaining fairly distinct from the midrange, and not mangling the lower mids to any extent, even on my new usual test track for this problem. (Dreamcatcher, Odd Eye (chorus)).

Midrange (250Hz–2000Hz)
I’m mostly going to evaluate mids from vocals, since that’s my primary reference there. The Clear2’s seem like a very mid-focused pair, countered a little bit by the slight dip in the 400Hz region. Female vocals come forward in most tracks with force and authority. (Ailee, When We Were In Love 우리 사랑한 동안; Seori, I Wanna Cry). At the same time, recordings do not take on a nasally or “horn”-y quality that sometimes happens with mid-accentuation. Instead, female vocals feel velvety where appropriate (Seori, Hairdryer) and powerful when they should (Dreamcatcher, Eclipse - 2:51). Compared to the Celestees, female vocals are noticeably more accentuated in the Clear2’s, but this isn’t a negative in my preference.

Male vocals benefit immensely from the 400Hz dip, allowing a clear separation from the bass region to maintain perceived clarity. However, they can take a bit of a back burner in the recording, probably due to the low-mid dip. (VOLA, Straight Lines; Hands Like Houses, Antarctica). While they don’t sound “veiled,” they certainly image a bit farther back and sound smaller than I personally would like.

Treble (2000Hz+)
While I usually would like to split out “presence” region info (13kHz+), I didn’t get enough time to really tease that out, since that take the longest time usually for me. Instead, I’ll be lumping everything past 2kHz together under “treble.” The Clear2’s are a rather warm sounding set with noticeable dips across the treble board. The most egregious dip seems to be about a 5-8dB drop going from 4kHz to around 7kHz—a fairly wide band. This sucks a little bit of life away from cymbal crashes (Coheed and Cambria, Colors) and reduces the overall feeling of spaciousness in some more airy recordings (Alan Walker, Different World - 0:00). While I know that Focal warmed up this set in response to consumer reception of the OG Clears, the Clear2’s feel slightly overstepped in this 4-7kHz dip in particular.

Past 7kHz, the Clear2’s seem to once again overstep around the 8kHz region, leading to certain sibilant characteristics to end up piercing at medium-loud volumes. (Ava Max, Take You to Hell - 0:55–1:05; ITZY, Kidding Me - 0:00–0:08; Nature, Girls (chorus)). This was somewhat mitigated by proper source pairing, with the RME faring the worst in this regard, and the Burson the best.

Presence region extends liberally and has a “somewhat” natural rolloff starting at 10kHz. There is a massive cut from what seems right around 10kHz [hard to tell by listening alone, though a sweep picked it up], but it rebounds back right away. A little bit unusual of a cut there, since it’s easily around a 20dB cut. While I don’t notice this significantly while listening to most tracks, it seems that some midrange harmonics get lost in the dip coming out a little bit tinny and hollow on the rare track (Caravan Palace, Midnight - 0:18–0:24). This, again, seems to be fairly rare and not noticeable all that often.

While I seem to lay a pretty scathing review on the treble regions, the problems I called out above are all fairly minor, and I definitely enjoy the overall warm presentation of the Clears. The 8kHz peak is definitely noticeable at times, but again, source matching helps to mitigate, and it’s not always present, especially at lower volumes. However, this treble wonkiness takes the Clear2's off as a monitoring/reference set or even something to use as a benchmark set for reviewing. It's hard to tell what going on with the treble area is attributable to the set itself and what is the system.

Technicalities/Soundstage/Imaging

Resolution

The Clear2’s are a very resolving pair of headphones, fairly sensitive to the source side of things [see supra]. On the “detail” front, the Clear2’s lose a bit of psychoacoustic perceived detail with their warm treble response, but the mid-detail is stellar. It outclasses the Celestee and a strong contender to the HD800’s. The 800’s beat it marginally, though on that front, I’m going off auditory memory. Not much else to say in this category

Soundstage
In my opinion, this is the one category that Focal headphones overall do not really excel at. While not as boxed in as the Celestee or IEM’s, even the Clear2’s don’t present a very wide image. Instead, it presents at around shoulder width in most tracks. Certain live-recorded tracks in orchestral halls do create more lateral and depth space (Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, Stravinsky: Le sacre du printemps Part 1-4. Spring Rounds - 0:30+), though even then, these cans don’t reach nearly as wide as I know is possible in the recording. However, if soundstage distance isn’t of paramount importance, the Clear2’s performance adequately. Instruments are properly layered (See id.) and front-back separation is maintained “clear”ly. [sorry, had to do it once].

Imaging
One of Focal’s strong points here. Instruments are placed with laser-focused accuracy and I did not have trouble locating placement both laterally [L->R] as well as vertically [Up->Down], when the information was present. (Audiomachine, Remember Not to Forget).

Conclusion
Coming from a familiarity with Focal’s newer offerings, I think the the Clear MG will make a fine open-back “matched pair” to the Celestee’s. While the Celestee’s are tuned very differently, their similar price bracket and technical performance make them good contenders. The warm tuning of the Clear2’s are relaxing to listen to and the vocal-forwardness shines tastefully in modern pop and rock music. While the Clear2 suffers a little bit with its funny treble, overall, sound profile is tastefully refined and a joy to listen to. At $1,490, it’s hard some stiff competition on both ends, but the Clear2’s easily outcompete anything lower and manage to punch with the big dogs well past its price range.

IMG_1347.jpeg

IMG_1348.jpeg
IMG_1349.jpeg
IMG_1350.jpeg

Last edited:
May 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM Post #11 of 19
@Todd Just wanted to check in, I believe my time with these guys are up, having had them for a week. I haven't received a reply from where to send em next. Please reach out to me when you get a chance, as I don't want to be the one to hold these up.

May 24, 2021 at 4:03 PM Post #12 of 19
@Todd Here to poke my head in again. Still haven't received word on where these are supposed to go. My emails are open so let me know if I need to send them out anywhere.

May 24, 2021 at 4:24 PM Post #13 of 19
@Todd Here to poke my head in again. Still haven't received word on where these are supposed to go. My emails are open so let me know if I need to send them out anywhere.
@elira seems to be next in line from post #5 in this thread, but you'll have to confirm with Todd. Strange, Todd usually sends out the next recipient's shipping info when your turn is about to come up.

May 25, 2021 at 10:57 PM Post #15 of 19
Yes, I think I'm the next one but I haven't heard from Todd.
wack, it's been a while since I've had these. Not that I mind—don't get me wrong. But just curious and don't want to be holding up the line.
Todd usually sends out the next recipient's shipping info when your turn is about to come up.
My thoughts too, was expecting an email with shipping info, but also don't want to jump the gun and send to someone without approval from the bossman himself. @Todd? 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back