1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Focal Clear headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by mtoc, Oct 1, 2017.
First

Back
230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239
241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250
Next

Last
  1. dontfeedphils
    lol, wut? Glad you're not my boss.

Jearly410, Matro5, bidn and 2 others like this.
  2. devilboy
    Me too.

3. dontfeedphils
    As in you're glad you're not your own boss, or you're glad you're not my boss?

4. bluenight
    Same here. Maybe he found his end game in the clears :)

Paulo Abreu likes this.
  5. snafu1
    You know, I kind of thought he would have since he liked them so much. But in his "good-bye" video he mentioned he was taking the A&K240 and 2 paires of headphones: Mr Speakers Aeon Flow open and Aeon closed.

cardeli22 likes this.
  6. colonelkernel8
    What kind of monster are you? :wink: I work in an office environment where you’re crazy if you don’t have at least one pair of headphones handy. If you don’t think I should get paid for working with headphones, then I’m not working for you. It’s a solid indicator that we’d have a problem in our working relationship :)

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  7. colonelkernel8
    7 each side. I don’t think it’s that part of it that’s creaking, rather the springloaded hinge that rotates against the side of my face. It’s not subtle once you have the weight of the cable contributing to the rotation. I know you guys would hear it if you had the issue, which is why I believe it’s a limited, but still far too prevalent problem. If/when I get an exchange at my dealer, I’ll definitely test it thoroughly in this regard.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  8. colonelkernel8
    Sometimes moving to the music is nice. It’s not like I’m out mowing the lawn or something.

9. koiloco
    Speak for yourself. I wear my HD800 while mowing the yard all the times...I told a neighbor who asked that they were my ear pro :beyersmile:

10. koiloco
    I used these to protect the headband and easier to take off and wash. Ear pads will be tough though.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D6UIBWY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

11. colonelkernel8
    They also make slip on covers for ear pads if you want to get extreme. It’s not worth it in my opinion. I’ll just clean it. I think gLer is underestimating the durability of this material a fair amount. It’s NOT the same material as the Elear.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  12. herrsmith
    This is ridiculous. I am significantly more productive listening to music than I am in silence, and my experience has been that a lot of people are as well. If you value... I don't even know what over productivity, then what's the point of even working? It just seems like a ridiculous policy. Maybe you could clarify your reasoning a little more.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  13. malifact
    There are lots of jobs where employees are not allowed to listen to music while they work. My team isn't allowed to do it, not because I am some sort of an ogre but because it is my employer's policy.

14. herrsmith
    Somebody sounds like some sort of an ogre even if it's not you. Of course, I'm not necessarily suggesting a one size fits all approach. Someone whose job it is to interact with people on a near constant basis probably shouldn't listen to music, but I suspect the vast majority of jobs that people who are posting here have are not like that (maybe that's a poor assumption, though). What other justifications are there for that sort of policy?

15. Jin Choi
    Anyone know if these will sound great plugged straight into a chord mojo?

First

Back
230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239
241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250
Next

Last