1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Focal Clear headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by mtoc, Oct 1, 2017.
First

Back
186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195
197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206
Next

Last
  1. dontfeedphils
    Might be exaggerating a bit. The 600/650/800 are all very respectable sets, even after all these years. Sennheiser does a lot of work in the normal consumer market, I imagine a decent amount of their revenue comes from that area.

2. paul2qute
    Is it the 600 s they trying to coin on,why bother with the i80s in ears,the original was awful

3. kino lau
    I'm just sitting back holding my thoughts about the colors Black and Red being sonically superior to all other colors and combinations. The irony that Black/Red will be paired with even more black with the Micro iDSD Black Label (apparently iFi has done research proving the color black to be superior) arriving tomorrow (fingers crossed) will create a sonically superior monster. For those doubting this fact...notice that the Mojo is also Black...lol

:laughing:

4. SilverEars
    @kino lau

I keep mixing you up with Kung Lao from Mortal Kombat, but with a mouse face. That is a mouse face right? I just image you as mouse face person due to your avatar. :grin:

If this was weird, ignore please.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  5. kino lau
    Actually, it's a Sheep face from an old PC game. The game was designed using AS (Artificial Stupidity)... lol

6. Wildcatsare1
    Hey Paul,

Your opinion has merit in the States and Ere, I kinda thought the monkey Glass was a bit over the top as well. Should have a Utopia in the House to compare in about two weeks.

On another note, I tried the Clear with the Amoandsound Kenzie last weekend at the Nashville Meet and loved the combo. Anyone on the Thread have any experience with any of the Ampandsound Amps with either the Clear or Utopia?

7. kino lau
    If my thinking is correct...the Hugo(2) in Black most likely sounds superior to the Silver... :laughing:

Emerald Core likes this.
  8. MrPanda
    I have the Mojo - it’s a terrific combo - I’m tempted to get a Hugo 2 next

9. Wildcatsare1
    The Mojo and Clear are an awesome combination,

MrPanda likes this.
  10. paul2qute
    Mrs flat out and I'm cooking tonight,no way I'll get a wink of sleep,so excited its like when I was a kid when mum had to go downstairs to make sure father Christmas had been classic,the special times,beam me back Scotty

brianc0428 and Wildcatsare1 like this.
  11. SilverEars
    Will you be like this?

12. Wildcatsare1
    I know the feeling, man you are going to love them, the Clear replaced my LCD-3f and Ether Flow’s. Looking forward to your feedback, of, and what’s for supper?

13. paul2qute
    I did promise a pic with a swimming cap on,Paul not so qute but it ain't a dating site is it ???You

Wildcatsare1 likes this.
  14. Wildcatsare1
    Too funny, but Mrs. Wildcat keeps me off of the dating sites, she barely tolerated my headphone jones.

15. paul2qute
    My Mrs tonight was talking to her mate on the phone and she put the phone to the speaker so her mate could listen to how good the quality of sound was,her mate was impressed lol,god bless em they haven't got a clue,if it sounded that good through a phone I would have a pair of Samsung s8 plus as my main speaker system

snafu1 and Wildcatsare1 like this.
First

Back
186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195
197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206
Next

Last