1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Focal Clear headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by mtoc, Oct 1, 2017.
First

Back
137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146
148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157
Next

Last
  1. TSAVJason
    In fact I leave that title to you exclusively

The Source AV TSAVJason Stay updated on The Source AV at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com./pages/The-Source-AV-Design-Group/153623164648713 http://www.twitter.com/TheSourceAV http://www.instagram.com/Thesourceavdesign http://thesourceav.com/ Products@TheSourceAV.com
  2. s2kPanda
    I'll take it but don't get butthurt cause I won't give it back to you.

3. LaCuffia
    I guess nonsense conspiracy theories are not confined to politics but is pervasive in the headphone world too. I hear there is a Focal “secret society” and the goal is to brainwash all into eventually buying a Clear. :deadhorse:

conquerator2 and Hifiearspeakers like this.
  4. franz12
    If Clear Professional has the exactly same tuning as Clear, it looks quite a bizarre move to me. Do they think this Black/Red looks more professional than vanilla Clear?

Utopia Professional (which deserves its name) and Elear Professional should be coming soon, with some bizarre recoloration.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  5. Hifiearspeakers
    As a Focal dealer, you’re not doing Focal any favors by your comments. Because if what you’re saying is true, then that makes both Massdrop and Focal LIARS. Because they’re the ones who make the claim that the Elex is EXACTLY like the Elear but with a different color scheme and different pads. So if behind closed doors, as you say, Focal is saying that the Elex is really a lower grade/lower quality Elear, then that’s some very underhanded and deceptive stuff right there...

6. AnakChan Moderator
  7. Wildcatsare1
    @s2kPanda, dude give it a rest, the only thing you’re doing is looking like a jackass.

Arniesb and Beagle like this.
  8. Wildcatsare1

The Folk’s at Massdrop we’re the ones making wild claims about the Elex’s performance, even claiming they rivaled the Clear, no they don’t, not even close.

9. SilverEars
    God I hate sponsors in the threads. It's like a threaded advertisement.

I have knack for ignoring any people that have biases. Sales people. Things I hate the most are shillings.

10. s2kPanda
    I look like a jackass for asking about proof over a seller's "claims" who then personally thinks he has a flame war with me and laughs it off at his store with his co-workers while calling himself thick-skinned? I think you should re-read the thread or get your eyes checked buddy.

Guess who put up that review on Massdrop. Jude from Head-Fi. I guess you're calling him a liar as well. Not Massdrop nor Focal and not even Jude said it rivaled the Clear beyond stating that they tuned it and the frequency response came to be very similar to the Clear's response. It's everyone else in the wild that went on with the whole Clear comparison when it should've been compared to the Elear, which it did get compared to. Don't talk out of your butt and make up assumptions.

Hifiearspeakers likes this.
  11. Beagle
    Beryllium skin!

dontfeedphils, Arniesb and franz12 like this.
  12. SilverEars
    Can we contain the sponsors somewhere else(just get rid of them in the threads?), not where normal people are honestly giving opinions that are not biased to sales?

I like threads to be clean.

I want people that actually pay for products to give opinions.

13. Wildcatsare1
    Read several quotes that sourced Massdrop for many of the rumors.

Disagree with the findings of anyone on subjective sound isn’t the same as calling them liars.

14. s2kPanda
    Then you're just another biased sheep without an open mind. A response that is very ignorant with no reasonable answer as to why you made your assumptions in the first place. At least if you're going to call me out on something, give me and everyone here watching this thread a clear explanation. I gave a very reasonable explanation as to why Focal did what they did on Massdrop, I gave another one to refute the claims you made about the Elex being a rival to the Clear and the hodgepodge that Massdrop was spewing, and now I'm giving you one as to why you are a sheep. Now I definitely look like a jackass, but only towards you because you called me one first. Now I will ignore your childish responses.

15. Wildcatsare1
    Read the edit cupcake.

First

Back
137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146
148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157
Next

Last