foamies for er6s?
Jun 25, 2007 at 4:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

theBigD

500+ Head-Fier
ive been trying to find other foamies that fit er6s, they use the bi flange silicone tip or a wide donut foamy. i like the sound with foam but the fit isnt quit right and they are starting to fall apart. i was going to get sure foamies because they seem to be highly regarded but i cant seem to find out if any particular foamy fits the er6s. it seems the shure e500 fit er4p which has a smaller tip. thanks in advance for your help, you guys really know your stuff when it comes to headphones!

Jun 25, 2007 at 6:07 PM Post #2 of 3
I'd be interested to know, too. I have a pair of ER6's out on loan. I was very impressed with the isolation with the bi-flanges, but the seal would come and go, and I moved on to the Shures and then back to Ety with the ER6i's.

I like the versatility of the "i" version (in terms of tips that fit), and can't tell you anything more about the ER6's than what you know -- I found I liked the standard Ety foamies overall, over the bi-flanges, but I've come to prefer the denser/softer material of the Complys, for example. So it would be nice to hear about the experience of any other ER6 owners.

Jun 26, 2007 at 1:52 PM Post #3 of 3
anyone know if shure e2c foamies work for ety er6s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back