Foam Tips.
Dec 8, 2012 at 6:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

AnthonyMcEwen

Head-Fier
Were can I get some cheap foams, as I heard they are more comfy and give better sound, looked on many sites, but there £10 or more...for three sets
eek.gif

and after all there only bits of foam, why are they so expensive, after all earplugs are the same thing and you can get set of 10 for a £5 or so and these are the expensive ones, you can get cheap ones like 100 for £2 proberly, and all foam tips are are ear plugs with holes in?!What!

Please help I want foam but dont want to spend ££££££

Dec 8, 2012 at 8:13 PM Post #3 of 7
That works, dam might try that, but what's a nail punch is is like a hole punch and were can I get one .

Dose anyone know why cheap foams went available though as I can't find any anywhere and don't know why others are £10 or more a tiny bit of foam.

Dec 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:
That works, dam might try that, but what's a nail punch is is like a hole punch and were can I get one .
Dose anyone know why cheap foams went available though as I can't find any anywhere and don't know why others are £10 or more a tiny bit of foam.

A nail punch is used to inset nails in wood. You can find them at a hardware store for £5. Foam tips are expensive because not many people buy them, so they can charge more for a niche market.

Dec 9, 2012 at 7:40 AM Post #7 of 7
These Seem nice, and for the price dont care if there not, so gonna give them a go.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/earbud-replacement-tips-tip-In-Ear-Earphone-Foam-SMALL-MEDIUM-LARGE-/150828756783?pt=US_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item231e182f2f

free shipping and works out £5 for 6 sets.

and you can pick the size !! as standard you get a large, medium, small but he says you can order what ever combo you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back