Flux Lab Acoustics Dual Mono Headphone Amplifier, VOLOT - Mythical Giant or Giant Killer ? News, Speculation, Impressions, reviews and discussion
Aug 25, 2021 at 9:21 AM Post #421 of 996
Sep 4, 2021 at 4:41 AM Post #426 of 996
What gain mode do you recommend setting for Volot - LOW, MID GAIN or High, High +?
FLA) To eliminate the defect as soon as possible, we will send a module that is installed in the amplifier without soldering and does not require special skills.
We ask you to take this information extremely responsibly and do not use the amplifier at low and mid gain modes!

I prefer high gain for Susvara matching :)

Sep 4, 2021 at 6:09 AM Post #427 of 996
FLA) To eliminate the defect as soon as possible, we will send a module that is installed in the amplifier without soldering and does not require special skills.
We ask you to take this information extremely responsibly and do not use the amplifier at low and mid gain modes!

I prefer high gain for Susvara matching :)

Aye, got that message as well. I've been using it at high gain with my AB1266 all the time.

Sep 4, 2021 at 8:51 AM Post #429 of 996
There are people that own two ahb2 amps?! xD
I know a person that runs 2 mass Kobo 392s as mono blocks. There are all sorts out there.

Sep 4, 2021 at 9:43 AM Post #430 of 996
I know a person that runs 2 mass Kobo 392s as mono blocks. There are all sorts out there.
Now that is a new level of over-engineering. XD

Sep 4, 2021 at 3:03 PM Post #431 of 996
Sep 4, 2021 at 6:48 PM Post #433 of 996
Damn, epic post. And he owns all of them??? 🤯
Yessir Mon has owned or demod almost every totl hifi device that is saught after. Dude is a legend but never came here. Niimbus, viva egoista, wa 33, trafomatic primavera, mass Kobo , Oji g tuned, luxman p750, etc.

dude was the best reference for getting feedback on that type of gear.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2021 at 7:32 AM Post #434 of 996
Yessir Mon has owned or demod almost every totl hifi device that is saught after. Dude is a legend but never came here. Niimbus, viva egoista, wa 33, trafomatic primavera, mass Kobo , Oji g tuned, luxman p750, etc.

dude was the best reference for getting feedback on that type of gear.
When you say "was the best reference" does that mean he no longer is posting? That DAC thread was epic and his descriptions easy to follow, thanks for the link.

Sep 7, 2021 at 11:39 AM Post #435 of 996
Kinda back in the game now, making a combo purchase very soon, Holo Audio May DAC KTE Edition together with the Volot.
Any idea how does the Volot pair with Focal Utopia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back