flinkenick's 17 Flagship IEM Shootout Thread (and general high-end portable audio discussion)
Jun 18, 2019 at 2:08 AM Post #16,936 of 39,414
@Wyville Erik how do you feel single handedly inspiring a mass of new barbers in London?
What can I say... I'm a trendsetter. :D
Not sure but it sounds like the general population is about to take a significant dip so I'm all for it.
We certainly got out while we could. Would have loved to stay in the UK, but as it looks now...
b109453379d64e9e16a89f1f98511c7f.gif

Jun 18, 2019 at 3:22 AM Post #16,937 of 39,414
You need to try the Crystal Cable Dream Duet. It completely transforms the VE8 to god tier. Dare I say, the VE8 Dream Duet combo will beat damn near any iem on a stock cable, including VE's own Erlkonig. Actually maybe not, the Erlkonig's imaging precision is still astounding to me.

Might be, yes. But please take a look at this wonderful design of the VE8. It would cause physical pain to me seeing the VE8 plugged to a red/black coloured cable.

Jun 18, 2019 at 6:49 AM Post #16,941 of 39,414
Hello guys, just wanted to drop a message to say I am not coming back to headfi for a while, I have completely lost interest in the game. So if you want to connect, do so on Facebook, in the headpie group. Cheers.
Sorry to see you go my friend, I always enjoy your contributions. Take care and will see you around again if/when you feel inspired. Cheers!

Jun 18, 2019 at 8:45 AM Post #16,943 of 39,414
Hello guys, just wanted to drop a message to say I am not coming back to headfi for a while, I have completely lost interest in the game. So if you want to connect, do so on Facebook, in the headpie group. Cheers.

Getting close to that point myself (theoretically), hopefully the Auteur will close it out for a long time. See ya on Head Pie!

tenor (72).gif

Jun 18, 2019 at 9:55 AM Post #16,944 of 39,414
Here is an interesting nugget I have enjoyed reviewing:

NCM Bella V2

IMG_1658.jpeg

Jun 18, 2019 at 1:26 PM Post #16,947 of 39,414
What can I say... I'm a trendsetter. :D
We certainly got out while we could. Would have loved to stay in the UK, but as it looks now...

Could say your at the cutting edge of things!

Regarding the other thing, I'm looking around and playing with the idea of getting an order in before the proposed date. Going to seem odd having to pay import tax from europe. That automatically adds to the cost of any c/iem ordered of course :frowning2: Think it was in the paper that we already have to fill extra stuff out now when sending abroad.

Jun 18, 2019 at 1:34 PM Post #16,948 of 39,414
Could say your at the cutting edge of things!
Oh, a very good one! :sweat_smile:
Regarding the other thing, I'm looking around and playing with the idea of getting an order in before the proposed date. Going to seem odd having to pay import tax from europe. That automatically adds to the cost of any c/iem ordered of course :frowning2: Think it was in the paper that we already have to fill extra stuff out now when sending abroad.
Yes, it is all a bit tricky. I also keep hearing different things. One time they say a lot of goods will be exempt anyway and at other times it means a lot of extra paperwork.

Jun 19, 2019 at 12:35 AM Post #16,950 of 39,414

Users who are viewing this thread

Back