FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread
Jan 29, 2018 at 6:22 AM Post #7,067 of 7,931
I am so sad that The strongpoint we worked so hard to get, you guys dumped it so easily.

Just jiking.

I am a pure engineer with 20 years of experience, every material we use is carefully selected,

I have changed my filters to match the spinfit signature which my ears have adapted to so far.

To get the bass in balance i am now using clear sub bass plug instead of black one. Now to squeeze more clearity i switched to gold filter nozzle instead of gunmetal one i was using previously.

Now the signature is very close to spinfits but without the shouting effect i get from spinfits. Sound is more relaxed now as it should be.

Jan 29, 2018 at 6:58 AM Post #7,068 of 7,931
Can anyone tell me what the driver configuration is for the Celeste? I've looked everywhere and haven't come across it. Thanks in advance.

Jan 29, 2018 at 8:07 AM Post #7,069 of 7,931
What an awesome combo clear+grey+gold is really.

It feels like i am sitting in a big hall with 10 inch subwoofer in front of me. This huge bass is can be felt not heard and is only possible with stock tips so far. Gold filter is also magical because the treble is no more biting and vocals are really dense. All treble details are there but in a non aggressive way.

My source is letv lemax which has ess sabre dac and amp. I am also using ainur mod with my phone. The tuning is really bright but flc8s is perfect pairing with it now.

Jan 29, 2018 at 11:02 AM Post #7,071 of 7,931
What is the FLC offical web address?

Jan 29, 2018 at 7:46 PM Post #7,075 of 7,931
Another quesiton for Forrest. Judging by the pictures, it does seem like the newer FLC8n/d have slighly thicker shells. Have you made these changes to improve on isolation?

Can anyone tell me what the driver configuration is for the Celeste? I've looked everywhere and haven't come across it. Thanks in advance.

1 Dynamic Driver + 4 Balanced Armatures, afaik.

Jan 31, 2018 at 3:00 AM Post #7,079 of 7,931
@Flcforrestwei Can I use a 0.78mm 2 pin cable on FLC8s? I'm using right now the FLC's upgrade cable bought from penonaudio. Thinking of getting a 4.4mm balanced cable.
You can insert 1/4 first to try the sound, if you think the cable is better and never turn back to use the stock cable, then you can insert 100%.
Please note that the wiring of the update cable maybe different, and warranty will be voided if damage is caused by this case.

Jan 31, 2018 at 3:26 AM Post #7,080 of 7,931
Another quesiton for Forrest. Judging by the pictures, it does seem like the newer FLC8n/d have slighly thicker shells. Have you made these changes to improve on isolation?
Thank you!

1 Dynamic Driver + 4 Balanced Armatures, afaik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back