1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread

First

Back
322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331
333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342
Next

Last
  1. yakiddenme
    Who else is super excited for the Celeste? Can't wait to see flc top the 8s, it's already a top their contender IMO. Hopefully it just doesn't cost an arm and a leg :sweat_smile:

2. nmatheis Contributor
  3. xuan87
    I haven't been this hyped over a new iem/earphones in a long long time. Most of my recent purchases were all low-priced items like the VE Monk+, KZ ZS3 etc. My Dita Answer and Hum Pristine are effective hype shields against higher priced iems.

But my first impression of the FLC8S left me mindblown and I was seriously considering the FLC customs until I learnt the Celeste would be released soon. Gotta hold off on the customs until the Celeste is available, but I have a FLC8 on its way to me right now. 

4. nmatheis Contributor

FLC8S will do that to you. Seriously high bang for your buck factor!

5. xuan87

S$910 (or about $650) for a customs from a brick and mortar shop, that sounds this good AND is tuneable is pretty much unheard of in my experience. I was doing an internal debate on how soon I can get this when Teo told me about the Celeste haha.

6. Whaleshark12
    All of us are pretty excited about it as well! :wink:

7. ezekiel77
    Canjam London impressions of Celeste were stellar. Competes at multiBA flagship level eg. K10. I'd hold on to my money for that one. FLC8S is but a taster of what FLC Technology is capable of hehe.

8. nmatheis Contributor

And that Celeste was like an alpha version. Can't wait to hear a beta or (even better) final version!

9. EagleWings
    Looks like they are not going to be at the RMAF Canjam :frowning2:

10. nmatheis Contributor

Yes, that's what I've gathered from Forrest. Something a lot of us have said is that a fixed tuning version of FLC8S would sell well. Perhaps the fixed tuning version of Celeste that's gotten such favorable feedback could be offered for sale Flcforrestwei for a reduced price than the final version with tuning adjustments. Just a thought...

11. lalala6
    Selling off my FLC silver cable. While it gives a noticeable improvement in SQ over the stock cable, I could be content with the stock sound. If anyone wants to get the silver cable at a discount, just PM me! (will ship anywhere)

EDIT: cable sold

12. audio123

sure u will be getting i supposed [​IMG]

13. terminexia
    Almost one month in with the FLC8S and I'm still swapping out the filters. 
    Currently using clear-clear-green. I feel like this combination is as close as the FLC8S can get to sounding like the Fitear333, the CIEM I'm aiming for. Which is a pretty impressive feat, seeing as the 8S is 1/4 the price of the 333 here.

14. willowbrook
    Ouch, that config sounds like for me it will pierce out my ears.

15. Whaleshark12
    I think it's pretty good though. Borderline piercing for me. haha [​IMG]
    *time to quit Grey, grey , gold for now* 

First

Back
322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331
333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342
Next

Last