1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread

First

Back
304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313
315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324
Next

Last
  1. Flcforrestwei
    Dear Friends:

When you try tips from other sources, please be careful, not to use tips which is too tight for FLC8s, the bore, which mates with the nozzles, is glued to the housing, if the the tips are too tight, the bore can be put off if you pull the tips too hard.

2. Whaleshark12
    I think you meant to reply my pm... :S So the nozzle IS glued to the housing??

crap.... [​IMG]

3. willowbrook

Thanks for the warning.

4. Flcforrestwei
    Yes, the bore was glued to the housing, you can return those to us to fix for you, or you can buy a bottle of Lotite 460 or 410 to glue it by yourself, if you choose to glue by yourself, please put enough glue, in case of leaking.

5. nmatheis Contributor

Aww, meng. Did you pull one of the nozzles off?

I've actually had a nozzle pull off another pair of IEM. Thankfully it hasn't happened to my FLC8S!

6. Whaleshark12

Does Epoxy works (Since is plastic)? I'm worried that I apply too much and glue the dampening filter as well ._.
    Would the sound be affected it it is broken? If I put it back in it seems to hold in itself pretty tight.
    Yea... This is the first time it happen to me.. Pretty shocked.. [​IMG]
    I hope that's a lower price tier IEM that you pull off it's nozzle..

7. nmatheis Contributor
    Yes, it was a lower priced IEM that came apart. In fact, it was a beta testing model, so I guess I can't fault it much. The final version had no such problems for me. I hope you get your FLC8S fixed up quickly and easily, my friend!

8. Whaleshark12

Oh... I hope the manufacturer don't blame you on that haha.

Yea, hopefully!  [​IMG]

9. nmatheis Contributor

Nope, they thanked me for uncovering a weak point that needed to be fixed :wink:

10. Whaleshark12

Stress test ehh? [​IMG]

11. hakuzen
    maybe too many spacers (don't know if this alters the sound someway), but got a deep insertion and sealing with the spiral dots..
    flc8s-03-nozzle.jpg
    flc8s-04-nozzle.jpg

12. Toto James
    I cut a small part of unused stock tips to get something stable for the spiral dots.
    Seal is just fine.
    IMG_20160802_145557.jpg

13. willowbrook
    That's a really good idea.

14. Whaleshark12
    Without spacer on the flc with spiral dot would sound very mid forward and the bass are not really having a lot of impact.

With spacer and spiral dot, the mid feel a little distance but this makes it sound really airy. This time the bass hit pretty deep. I think most probably due to the spiral dot design. Oh and wider soundstage with jvc spiral dot.
    That's just what I heard. :)

Asphalt and hakuzen like this.
  15. audio123
    arent that the dunu bass rings!

First

Back
304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313
315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324
Next

Last