Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign
May 29, 2015 at 4:29 AM Post #211 of 3,098
I see that Davies has confirmed about the guarantee in the comment at KS page, but you'll need to contact them yourself since Kickstarter won't charge your card if a campaign isn't successful. I hope it's successful just cos I prefer the process to be simple. :p

May 29, 2015 at 4:29 AM Post #212 of 3,098
Just to say! I am now 100% behind these earphones! Just been sent some small Comply very kindly by Davis and I can now easily insert these into my ear with no issue whatsoever and can finally say I do not feel these in my ear and I have no ear pain :D YAY!!!!

Seriously these are so so SO good. I can also say though....I knew when I was playing MP3 files on these :wink:

May 29, 2015 at 4:44 AM Post #214 of 3,098
  Just to say! I am now 100% behind these earphones! Just been sent some small Comply very kindly by Davis and I can now easily insert these into my ear with no issue whatsoever and can finally say I do not feel these in my ear and I have no ear pain :D YAY!!!!

Seriously these are so so SO good. I can also say though....I knew when I was playing MP3 files on these :wink:

Excellent stuff.  Do you have the Pros or the As?

May 29, 2015 at 5:08 AM Post #216 of 3,098

Excellent stuff.  Do you have the Pros or the As?

Currently....both of the pro's. I'm a lucky boy :D

is that to say you have the R1 Pro as well?? How do you find the over ears??? Having read up on the original R1, people said that they were good but suffered from the same first generation hurdles (ie. Really good idea but needs refinement before being truly great). I think the feedback was that they had an vice like uncomfortable grip on your head and there was a lot of noise coming from cable rubbing??

May 29, 2015 at 5:08 AM Post #217 of 3,098
is that to say you have the R1 Pro as well?? How do you find the over ears??? Having read up on the original R1, people said that they were good but suffered from the same first generation hurdles (ie. Really good idea but needs refinement before being truly great). I think the feedback was that they had an vice like uncomfortable grip on your head and there was a lot of noise coming from cable rubbing??

Sorry I meant I have R2S and R2PRO Titanium not the R1 :)

May 29, 2015 at 5:26 AM Post #220 of 3,098

Oh! Can you tell us about R2S? I don't think I've heard anyone else beside Davies saying anything about those.

I wonder if 3 models is too much and they might drop the S at some point?  Ta A would seem to be the sweet spot for portable users, whereas the Pro is clearly marketed at the more wedged-up audiophile / music industry sector.

May 29, 2015 at 8:01 AM Post #225 of 3,098
Yesterday I promised to post some pics of the Comply and Crystal tips. Meanwhile however Davies has clearly stated that Flare Audio will provide Comply only therefore posting without comment here. 

FWIW:
From left to right: Comply Cylindrical T400 (M) - Crystal Cylindrical 400 (M) - Comply Spherical 400 (M)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back