:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2016 at 9:43 PM Post #588 of 732
  Google image search "Nikongod r10" if you dare. I don't think Jude loves headphones so much he'd consider being naked with them. 
wink_face.gif

I was curious ... damn, I was incapacitated after that ... Jude, Pls don't do any videos naked. 

Feb 17, 2016 at 9:58 PM Post #589 of 732
  Even though Jude was trolled (by a known, repeat offender), I do feel to add that he does work his proverbial rear-end off, including now, where he will be hard at getting CanJam in Singapore going. Joe too. 

I had a conversation with Jude once over the phone and he politely let me know that he was still listening to me while doing a photo shoot for the buyers guide (I must've heard a couple of hundred shutter clicks in the few minutes the conversation lasted). The guy is a straight up machine. Wish I could've met you all at Singapore CanJam but it'll have to be SoCal CanJam. Looking forward to all the pics and posts! 

Feb 17, 2016 at 10:00 PM Post #590 of 732
  Does this guy ever say something neutral or negative about a product? He seems like he loves everything and everything he has tried is kind of the best in the world. It's extremely annoying and suspicious.

tongue.gif

Feb 17, 2016 at 10:29 PM Post #591 of 732
  Hope everyone is getting excited for the show, only a few more days to go!! Here is a partial list of Specials that will be available at CanJam Singapore with more to come!!

Brainwavz Audio - Online coupon code valid until the second week of March
AAW - 15% discount across the range and a chance to win a pair of W300AR customs with any purchase
Audiosound - 15% off select Audio-Technica headphones
AV One - 10-15% off select Audeze, Chord, FiiO, Fostex, Hifiman, RHA, Parrot, Woo Audio, and Questyle products
Pendulumic - 10-15% off select products
Radius - 10-15% off select products
Jomo Audio - X Effect Audio special collaboration product, limited edition, Free custom design for universal bundle at the show, Free custom design for customs after the show with free impressions, 20% off Linum cables
Sennheiser - Special Show Pricing
Shure - Special Show Pricing
Sound Affairs - 15% off list price for Pilxir Elite BAC and Elite BDC products
Meze Headphones - 20% off 
Music Sanctuary - Special pricing on Forex, 64 Audio, Cosmic Ears, Custom Art, CTM, Eartech, Effect Audio, Empire, HUM, INEarz, Jomo Audio, Lime Ears, PWaudio
Atomic Floyd - 25% Discount Codes
Lend Me UR Ears - 10% off all DUNU, FLC Technology, and Vsonic products

Has the 'more to come' here already?
wink_face.gif

Feb 17, 2016 at 10:39 PM Post #593 of 732
I don't think my wallet can take it anymore.

Feb 17, 2016 at 11:33 PM Post #596 of 732
Guys, I'm going straight from JB to Woodlands, which MRT station is the most convenience to access Pan Pacific / Canjam, Esplanade of Promenade?

Feb 18, 2016 at 12:47 AM Post #598 of 732
  Guys, I'm going straight from JB to Woodlands, which MRT station is the most convenience to access Pan Pacific / Canjam, Esplanade of Promenade?

Promenade would be closer, but if you don't mind walking, consider taking the red line to city hall, and walk from there

Heya, I second that walking from Red Line to City Hall Station :) You're from Woodlands MRT, it's a train down to City Hall directly. No need to change trains to go Promenade hahaha

You'd prolly meet a couple of (if not a lot of) audiophiles heading to Cam Jam too!

Feb 18, 2016 at 12:55 AM Post #599 of 732
Promenade would be closer, but if you don't mind walking, consider taking the red line to city hall, and walk from there

If from Changi what would you suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back