:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2016 at 2:07 AM Post #556 of 732
Will Echobox be participating? Didnt see their name on the listing but one of their product among the prizes

Feb 17, 2016 at 2:22 AM Post #557 of 732
I just secured the canjam ticket and accomodation, coming with friend who tagged along because he wanted to sightseeing, and actually bought ticket so he could participate in scavenger hunt LOL. 

I'd love to go too meet and makan but not sure with time and included companion (we don't even have decent enough iem) 

Feb 17, 2016 at 2:39 AM Post #558 of 732
  I just secured the canjam ticket and accomodation, coming with friend who tagged along because he wanted to sightseeing, and actually bought ticket so he could participate in scavenger hunt LOL. 

I'd love to go too meet and makan but not sure with time and included companion (he don't even have decent enough iem) 

hope to see you there!  PM me if you're wanting to meet up (I'll be there Sunday!)

Feb 17, 2016 at 3:42 AM Post #560 of 732
More into iems
smily_headphones1.gif

Go try local brand JOMO Audio first

beyersmile.png

Feb 17, 2016 at 4:24 AM Post #565 of 732
Try the best of the best and see how far your current system is from that.

Feb 17, 2016 at 5:29 AM Post #566 of 732
A little last minute but is anyone interested in meeting up after the event on Saturday (20th)?

If we can gather enough interest, I'll organize a mini meet. :D

Just add on to the list!

1) lbbef
2)
3)
4)
5)

for makan, dengar dan amoi? hehe

Feb 17, 2016 at 6:24 AM Post #567 of 732

Wish I could haha. My time in Canjam is limited and bookmarked with family obligations. Would want to ask you for a nice place to have steak though.

Steak KL also got la, cheaper some more. Have some local seafood, food center stuff, etc 
tongue.gif

for makan, dengar dan amoi? heh

Amoi, you need to supply yourself la. How many amoi you know interested in this hobby so far? 
wink.gif

Feb 17, 2016 at 6:28 AM Post #568 of 732
Steak- Pan Pacific hotel is home to Morton's. Always my first choice, but then I'm biased since I lived in Chicago for a long time lol...

Feb 17, 2016 at 6:35 AM Post #570 of 732
  Steak KL also got la, cheaper some more. Have some local seafood, food center stuff, etc 
tongue.gif

Ipoh tadak haha. And apologies in advance to Singaporeans, is your Char Koay Teow still sweetish and is your bakuteh still clear pepper soup? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back