:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2016 at 10:14 AM Post #498 of 732
My first visit to a CanJam is coming closer every day. Would be really interested to try the Schiits. What's the chance that we see it to be added to the Exhibitor list still?

I'm having the HD650 currently running with the Oppo HA-2. Would like to try them with OTL amps as I've read in several blogs/reviews etc.. that that is a perfect match. Saw Schiit has one, but I'm interested in their other products as well. 

Also, if anyone bringing a Bottlehead Crack and would let me have an ear full with it I'd be thankful 
atsmile.gif

Edit: Please, I'd like to have that nice little badge for the CanJam SG.

Are there still T-shirts available?
        If yes...

ethnicolor | M | Black | 1

Feb 13, 2016 at 3:21 PM Post #499 of 732
Feb 13, 2016 at 10:39 PM Post #500 of 732
  I've had a few requests, so I will be bringing my personal CIEMs. If anyone wants to listen to my CIEMs not available at other booths, PM me, we can arrange to meet. Bear in mind they are CIEMs though, so force-fitting may be necessary. 

Some that I think are not currently available at the show, based on the list on the first page:
Spiral Ears SE5 Ultimate
Perfect Seal AR6
Hifiman RE1000
Lear LCM BD4.2
Rhapsodio Galaxy metal universal
Unreleased European CIEM
Westone ES60 (may not be on time)
Alclair unrelease (may not be on time)

I am also considering bringing my two rare cans- Grado HP1000 (Joe Grado personally revised version) and LFF Code-X, if there is any interest.

Anyway, PM me and we'll work something out :D

See you all at Canjam!

RE1000
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 14, 2016 at 6:08 AM Post #501 of 732
I'm looking to get some Miracell Proear / similar CIEM lubricant to counter a recent occurrence of dry ear canals :\
If any kind US Head-Fier would be willing to help me carry some (after I've paid of course) in I'd greatly appreciate it!

Feb 14, 2016 at 6:42 AM Post #503 of 732
Our partnering audiologist will be at our booth between 2pm and 4pm on both days. Otherwise ear impressions can be made on the Monday after Canjam.

And you have 5 days to syringe your ears out before that!

Feb 14, 2016 at 8:11 AM Post #505 of 732
Is it too late to order the t shirt, and is it possible to have a different name printed? (I don't know, this is my first time :L)

FeedingNation|L|1

i dont think there will be printing of name haha

Feb 14, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #507 of 732
Is it too late to order the t shirt, and is it possible to have a different name printed? (I don't know, this is my first time :L)

FeedingNation|L|1

Black or white of the shirt? (Nothing custom unless you do it yourself when you receive the shirt)

Feb 14, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #509 of 732
Feb 14, 2016 at 8:09 PM Post #510 of 732
OK - Saturday is D-Day and I expect there are many excited Head-Fiers out there with bags packed and tickets booked (not to mention those chained to a desk for another gruelling work week in Singapore - commiserations, wage slaves), and I feel duty bound to offer this one piece of sage advice. No matter how much money you bring to Singapore do not, accept an invitation to visit Orchard Towers. Its a dump, and an expensive dump at that. Singapore does many things very well, and I'm no shrinking violet when it comes to nightlife, but this faded relic of a bygone era should have been demolished years ago. Its sole purpose is to relieve unwary tourists of their money - personally, even Geylang is an improvement on this eyesore.  Enjoy CANJAM.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back