:flag_sg: CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2015 at 1:09 PM Post #17 of 732
Holy Smoke. I am planning to be there only in April and June next year. I need to change my schedule.

I LOVE SINGAPORE!

Best food, Best Audio shopping, Best Airport, Best Night scene, very low crime rates, healthiest people in the world, least corrupt country in the world, lowest drug abuse in the world 

Wife and kids love Singapore, I normally make a trip there every year and buy tons of educational stuff for my kids at MPH and share it with the local friends/ schools. Their math is very popular here in US...all the smart kids did Singapore math.

Oct 13, 2015 at 1:47 PM Post #19 of 732
Wow, this sounds interesting! Might have to reschedule my vacation till right after CanJam. Can't miss this one!

Oct 13, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #22 of 732
Wow, everyone is so happy!  
smile.gif
  I should start making graphics for every city in the world, because clearly CanJam is the key to world peace, and goodwill amongst all of mankind.  
biggrin.gif

Oct 13, 2015 at 5:57 PM Post #24 of 732
Oct 13, 2015 at 6:05 PM Post #25 of 732
  Wow, everyone is so happy!  
smile.gif
  I should start making graphics for every city in the world, because clearly CanJam is the key to world peace, and goodwill amongst all of mankind.  
biggrin.gif

Man..  you are very talented in making these logos and I feel like stealing your design and putting on my next CIEM...

Oct 13, 2015 at 7:02 PM Post #28 of 732
Never been, and my girlfriend and i have been looking for a "excuse" to go to Singapore. Not sure she will agree this qualifies, but I sure think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back