:flag_gb: CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015!
Apr 14, 2015 at 4:44 PM Post #16 of 838
Haha :beerchug: a glorious day! My 1st Cavalli amp and my 1st Canjam tickets :D

Ps. I gulped when I saw the photos of the hotel :ph34r: totally lost my confidence in being able to afford a stay there despite what discount we will get...

Pps. Info about staff help volunteering no doubt to be posted in the coming days right? :tongue_smile:

Apr 14, 2015 at 6:15 PM Post #17 of 838

What a nice looking Hotel 
L3000.gif

Looks like "Hotel Budapest" from the movie….

Apr 14, 2015 at 7:17 PM Post #19 of 838
If I happen to be in the UK at that time for business, I'll definitely pop by. Quite unlikely though :frowning2:

Apr 14, 2015 at 7:29 PM Post #20 of 838
What a nice looking Hotel :L3000:
Looks like "Hotel Budapest" from the movie….

What a beautiful hotel, simply splendid, it reeks of history.

Apr 14, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #23 of 838
  If you had held it in Frankfurt or another central location, the whole of Europe could have used mass transit to attend.

Well it's true that Germany would be best from a population distribution point of view but I assume London is preferred here as this is an English language forum.

Apr 14, 2015 at 8:53 PM Post #25 of 838

Well it's true that Germany would be best from a population distribution point of view but I assume London is preferred here as this is an English language forum.

Spent five years in Germany, the diction and function of the English language is not lost on the German populous.

Apr 14, 2015 at 10:53 PM Post #26 of 838
Spent five years in Germany, the diction and function of the English language is not lost on the German populous.
It is only the sane as CanJam SoCal (Southern California), as west as you could get in the continental US...

Also, as (so far as I remember, don't hate me if I'm wrong) - I'm the only European moderator on the site, so - made sense, when the framework for this was being set up that I had some involvement...

I'm sure, considering that CanJam as an entity is a world tour, that things could well be very different in the future :)

Apr 14, 2015 at 11:01 PM Post #27 of 838
It is only the sane as CanJam SoCal (Southern California), as west as you could get in the continental US...

Also, as (so far as I remember, don't hate me if I'm wrong) - I'm the only European moderator on the site, so - made sense, when the framework for this was being set up that I had some involvement...

I'm sure, considering that CanJam as an entity is a world tour, that things could well be very different in the future
smily_headphones1.gif

Two CanJams transpired this year in the states, one central and one on the left coast. Tens of small meets pop up everywhere in a host of cities, but to get vendors thinking of the untapped markets that Europe offers? Just thinking out loud, making the world smaller.

Apr 14, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #28 of 838

I'm sure, considering that CanJam as an entity is a world tour, that things could well be very different in the future
smily_headphones1.gif

You are a wise man sir!  
smile.gif

Apr 14, 2015 at 11:46 PM Post #29 of 838
Whose the cutie in the picture? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back