Fixup
post-141845
Post #1 of 9

disturbed

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Purchased a 6ft Ety 4P - 4S Adapter. Arrived in perfect shape.

Prompt communications at all times.

Order took some time coming as I live in the Middle East but Xin Feng AKA Fixup was communicating at all times.

I was getting worried on where my order was after 14 days and he was kind enough to send me a scan of the USPS reciept. The package arrived on the 15th day.

Seems 15 -20 days is the standard time for my area to recieve packages.

Would I deal with him again?

Yes I would. Recommended.

post-192393
Post #2 of 9

purk

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Fixup,
I bought his Supermini amp, and really like the amp. The built quality is good and its tiny size, but very good sonic always amaze me. Very positive experience, and I'll deal with him again.

Purk

post-250051
Post #3 of 9

N@Z

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Bought the Super mini amp (v3) from him. It took a while due to some delays in getting the digital volume control. But my patience finally paid off. It's a great looking & solid feeling amp especially with the 3x AAA batteries installed.

I had no problems whatsoever with the digital volume control due to reading previous posts/threads detailing about them in this forum. I actually prefer it without the analogue volume pot as it makes it look even more miniscule!

Just a little confusion about which socket is which. On mine the input is next to the volume. Logic says it should be the output like most amps but I'm not complaining it works fine for me.

Can't wait for it to burn-in & hear what this baby can do! It arrived just in time before my trip (tomorrow incidently!) so I can leave my beloved JMT META at home

I will certainly deal with fixup again in the future. The modded portable radios & ety replacement cables looks interesting.

post-279799
Post #4 of 9

engk

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Purchased a supermini amp v3-a. I paid by paypal, but he did not sent a confirmation that he received payment. I got worried after a few days and emailed him. He replied after a few days and got me mixed up with someone else but got it right at the end, after a few exchanges. In all, the amp took nearly 2 weeks to arrive.

The amp was in perfect shape and well built. It also worked well.

Unfortunately, the "30 day money back guarrantee" is a sham. I emailed him several times over the past two weeks about this policy (I wanted to return it), and I have gotten no reply at all. It would have been easy for him to explain it without accepting the amp back (I would not be surprised), but ignoring the emails are just plain rude.

But then again, he does make good stuff, just be aware of poor communication when dealing with him.

post-288280
Post #5 of 9

wordsworth

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Well, bought a Supermini v3-a from him in december. it arrived proptly and he answeres my questions on the gain of the supermini quickly. It recently went wrong and I emailed him to say that I need it repaired and as I was sending it from the UK could I upgrade to V5 + booster and that I would send the extra money. The wonderful guy then replied to say he would do the upgrade for free and apologised for it going wrong.

All communications were handled well and quick. I would definetly recommend dealing with him.

Wordsworth

post-300638
Post #6 of 9

Ozric

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I sent my supermini V. 1.0 for repair (soldering of an internal wire), and back from Xin in my mailbox today was instead a brand new v. 5.0 amp! Xin also threw in a free cable; I think he was extra nice because I mentioned to him I was accepted to grad school at his alma mater, UC Davis. How cool is that? And, of course, the amp rocks!

post-302124
Post #7 of 9

iano

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Purchased a super mini v5 recently - the communications (including my missing out part of my shipping address!) was timely and positive. The amp is also great and SO SMALL!!

iano

post-600844
Post #8 of 9

N@Z

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Patience is always a virtue when dealing with Xin. My patience paid off when I finally recieved my SuperMicro with AD8620 opa.

What can I say that has not already been said about this amazing little tiny amp. I can only imagine how the bigger & higher voltage SuperMini +V6 sounds like. Xin is a genius at what he does!

post-900991
Post #9 of 9

N@Z

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Bought the famed modified SRF-S84 Pocket Radio. What more can I say that has not been said already? His products are exceptional & worth every penny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)