Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 29, 2013 at 4:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

kcee

100+ Head-Fier
Up for sale is my set of FitEar ToGo 334's.
These are the version with the shiny black finish.

They are in perfect condition, no scratches no nicks or dents no anything. In perfect looking and working order.

I think these are becoming harder and harder to get, they are not available currently on alo or musicaacoustica websites.

I bought them about a year and a half ago from Musica Acoustics along with the upgraded '000' Cable.
The original cable is also included, along with the travel case, setup brochure and extra tips/accessories.

If you need more information, do a search here on head-fi there is alot of info and thoughts on how good they are.

I am selling them because I lost my job and need the cash in my bank ! Otherwise I would never sell them.
I have owned 12-15 pairs of different IEM's, I believe these are the best universal IEM's you can buy.

I am attaching pictures, they are pictures I took of the actual item you will be buying.
I will listen to offers, but I believe the price is fair.

Shipping will be paid by the purchaser and should be in the 15-40 dollar range depending on where you are in North America.

Please feel free to ask me anything !

Apr 29, 2013 at 6:26 PM Post #2 of 3

HideousPride

Member of the Trade: Worthy Audio
Very tempted. Hoping someone picks these up as I mull it over so they're no longer available for curious ears.

GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread