FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Thread
Oct 25, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #466 of 768
By the way, what is the composition of the 001 cable?  Isn't that what comes stock with the Parterre?

Oct 25, 2013 at 11:46 PM Post #467 of 768
New tweet from fitear: https://twitter.com/fitear/status/393916979670560768/photo/1
Another picture of the White Parterre, and confirms that it sounds the same as the normal Parterre.

People who've recently just bought the Parterre, rejoice!

Oct 25, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #468 of 768
Any head-fiers bought these limited sets? I like how this is open price i.e. designed for online auction LoL...

I finally add F111 into my Fitear collection... Looks like I cannot afford the white Parterre after they resurface in 2nd hand market...
Now start reserving money for uni Monet....

Oct 26, 2013 at 8:38 AM Post #469 of 768
Any head-fiers bought these limited sets? I like how this is open price i.e. designed for online auction LoL...

I finally add F111 into my Fitear collection... Looks like I cannot afford the white Parterre after they resurface in 2nd hand market...
Now start reserving money for uni Monet....

It seems interested parties have been invited to register their interest in this white Parterre so I am not sure how "limited" it will be.

New tweet from fitear: https://twitter.com/fitear/status/393916979670560768/photo/1
Another picture of the White Parterre, and confirms that it sounds the same as the normal Parterre.

People who've recently just bought the Parterre, rejoice!

Hmm... I am not sure where you got this information about the white Parterre sounding the same as the black. The last time I heard it (it could be a preproduction model), it sounded slightly different from the black version. But who know? Suyama san could have decided to make the white version the same as the black.

Oct 26, 2013 at 9:29 AM Post #471 of 768
It seems interested parties have been invited to register their interest in this white Parterre so I am not sure how "limited" it will be.

Hmm... I am not sure where you got this information about the white Parterre sounding the same as the black. The last time I heard it (it could be a preproduction model), it sounded slightly different from the black version. But who know? Suyama san could have decided to make the white version the same as the black.

I came to the festival today and they confirmed that the sound is the same. Actually the white one is still in stock when I left the festival today at 4:30pm

Oct 27, 2013 at 5:34 AM Post #474 of 768
I came to the festival today and they confirmed that the sound is the same. Actually the white one is still in stock when I left the festival today at 4:30pm

You are right. I just got confirmation from a reliable source that the white Parterre is indeed the same as the black version. Perhaps Suyama san figured the white Parterre will be more attractive to the ladies 
biggrin.gif

Oct 27, 2013 at 3:40 PM Post #475 of 768
So anyone here snatch one?

Oct 27, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #478 of 768
Oct 27, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #480 of 768
Aww... was particularly interested in the White Parterres 
tongue.gif

It'll remind you of that bipolar girl every time you use it :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back